Technical Admin Officer (Fleet, Electronics & Electrical Management) for World Vision Cambodia
|Full time job, Contract job|
|16 August 2019|
|$749 - $937|
|At least 2 years|
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) qualified local candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : NO-FY19-F071
Position : Technical Admin Officer (Fleet, Electronics & Electrical Management )
Location : National Office
Salary : 749-937 USD
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To be a focal person and oversee the specific technical needs and requirements of administrative services for National office and filed offices in the areas of: A. Office facilities maintenance such as office electronic, electrical management (equipment’s, asset, and fitment) to National office and all field Offices. B. WVIC fleet management (car, motorbike, drivers )
- Provide technical guidance and support for all electrical and electronic setup of devices, equipment’s, systems, office premises etc. for all offices.
- Assist Administration Manager with the day of day office tasks and administrative requests in handling queries and concern related to electronic and electrical fitment usage, concerns and challenges in offices.
- Advice and provide solution on all electrical layout/setup during office setup/rearrangement or reorganising.
- Manage and handle all heavy electronic devices installing, functioning, repairs and provide solutions
- Responsible for review of power supply management in all offices
- Review safety protocols related to fleet, road accidents, assess gaps and lapses and report incidents.
- Arrange periodically training course to drivers ( safe driving, road safety, economic driving technique and how to maintain the vehicles)
- Provide guidance to field offices for fleet related technical queries and challenges.
- Responsible for Fleet risk analysis and the centralized recording and reporting of all accidents and incidents.
As part of the World Vision Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organization. We recommend applying for the certificate upon application submission.
- Bachelor degree in electronic engineering, administration with 3 years of experience in relevant line of technical admin work.
- 2 years experiences in organisational fleet management. (garage, vehicles maintenance/ repairs monitoring knowledge, insurance) OR Any Graduate Degree with Technical Training/ vocational/ on electronic repair and maintenance management with 4 years of experience in admin technical work and fleet management.
- Knowledge and experience of guiding drivers on Vehicle technical side
- Effective in written and verbal communication in English
- Proficiency in computer & online tools including Microsoft Office, email, internet.
- Talent on how to deal with vehicle related emergencies( accident /repairs /breakdown)
- Humble, patient and customer friendly with dealing with internal and external people
- Training and facilitation skill
Please copy job ID: NO-FY19-F0671 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at Tel: 023 216 052 Ext: 121
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing Date: 16 August 2019 5:00PM
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052
|National Office, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|