ICT Customer Support Lead for World Vision Cambodia
|Computer Science, Information Technology|
|Full time job, Contract job|
|16 August 2019|
|$749 - $937|
|At least 5 years|
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) qualified local candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : NO-FY19-F054
Position : ICT Customer Support Lead
Location : National Office
Salary : 749-937 USD
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The ICT Customer Support Lead oversees a team which provides technical services and support to 39 APs and National Offices more than 900 staffs. Reviews all requests, incidents and problems to ensure accurate documentation and timely response. Ensures that problems are escalated correctly and manages through to resolution.
- To provide ICT technical support, helpdesk support both hardware and software to end users.
- Coaching/mentor of new service or technology for ICT zonal
- To implement WVC ICT policies and guidelines to ensure the appropriate use of ICT equipment and services in compliance with GC ICT Standard.
- To assist and efficiency service to users in using computers and ICT equipment and communication equipment, understanding policies and guidelines.
- To coordinate with vendors and providers for procurement of ICT equipment and Internet connection services.
As part of the World Vision Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organization. We recommend applying for the certificate upon application submission.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or computer science or related field.
- Thorough knowledge and high-level skills and experiences of computer hardware and software installation, configuration and maintenance.
- Strong technical knowledge and skills in Windows 7/8 clients, Windows 2008/2012 server, LAN/WAN installation and configuration, and Lotus Notes
- Demonstrated fluency in both written and spoken English
- At least 5-year experiences in providing ICT technical support, preferably with NGO context and environment
- Background or experience with electronic, electrical power or another telecommunication
Please copy job ID: NO-FY19-F054 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at Tel: 023 216 052 Ext: 121
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing Date: 16 August 2019 5:00PM
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052
|National Office, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|