Project Assistant for Community and School WASH for World Vision Cambodia
|Assistant, Rural development|
|Full time job, Contract job|
|16 August 2019|
|$468 - $585|
|At least 2 years|
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for One (01) Cambodian candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : BMC-FY19-F018
Position : Project Assistant for CSWASH
Recruitment : 01 Position
Location : Banteay Meanchey province
Salary : 468 – 585 USD Competitive and negotiable dependent on your experience and qualifications
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
S/he is response to assist the project manager to coordinate the TDF & Project Coordinator for WASH in 5 APs to implement the activities of Community and School WASH project and close collaboration with WASH program team, government partners.
- Work closely collaboration with PC &TDF in 5 APs.
- Organise the meeting/training on WASH.
- Build capacity of Water & Sanitation user Group (WSUG).
- Apply learning and reflections with communities.
- Do project planning and implementation with communities.
As part of the World Vision International-Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organization.
- Bachelor Degree in the field of rural infrastructure and chemistry.
- At least two-years’ experience in rural water supply, rural health care and community development experience.
- Experience working and staying overnights among community people.
- Computer literate. Microsoft Word and Excel. Epi Info
- Effective Communication, facilitation skills, coaching and mentoring skill.
- Please copy JOB ID: BMC-FY19-F018 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email: email@example.com or contact us at Tel: 023 216 052
- Please follow this link for WV Application Form.
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing Date: 16 August 2019
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052
|Banteay Meanchey province|