Job Placement Officer for Friends International
|Admin / Supervisory, HR, Social Work|
|Full time job|
|31 August 2019|
Friends-International (FI) is a social enterprise that works with marginalized urban children and youth, their families and communities, to help them become independent and productive citizens of their country.
FI started Kaliyan Mith Siem Reap program in 2005. Kaliyan Mith provides a holistic social reintegration service that includes Outreach, Drop-In Centers, Educational Center and school reintegration, Vocational Training and employment for youths and caretakers.
Are you passionate about protecting children and keeping them safe from any type of abuse? Do you enjoy a dynamic and multicultural environment for working and developing yourself? Then join us!
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of Friends-International (FI) comprised of over 500 professionals committed to creating innovative social services for youth, children and families worldwide.
- Building young people’s soft skills through facilitating training courses and provide coaching support
- Building strong relationship with employers and ensuring that they have the right candidates
- Preparing people to find a job and become successful at their work
- Designing fun and creative activities that will boost employment success
- Linking with schools, universities etc. in order to promote opportunities for learning
- Partnering with companies that would like to recruit new team members
- You are an independent and dynamic staff, passionate about social services who is able to work in close collaboration with other teams and organizations
- You have a strong commitment to quality and positive results for the marginalized population
- You have strong interest in social work programs and/or working with marginalized youth, children and families
- You are fluent in Khmer and good level of English spoken and written
- You know your way around computer (Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Internet & Email)
Submitting your cover letter with a CV to email mentioned in the contact detail with the caption subject: Job Placement Officer before the closing date.
Friends-International is an equal opportunity employer and the successful candidate will be selected based on merit.
The successful applicant will be expected to comply with Friends-International’s Child Protection Policy.