Vocational Training Coordinator for Mith Samlanh
|02nd September 2019|
HELLO FROM FRIENDS
Are you experienced in delivering training and designing lesson plans? Up for a challenge? Interested in building futures for young people?
If you answered ‘yeah’ to any of the above then you may just be the person we need.
We’ve changed the way vocational training is done by turning them into training businesses (restaurants, motor mechanic workshops, beauty salons etc.) which provide hands-on experience to students. We would like someone to work closely with the teams on the ground and together with them and the students, create activities that are educational and fun. You’ll also be working with our teams across the board on keeping this training model financially sustainable.
What about these? Think you’d fit?
- Passionate about creating positive impact for marginalized youth & adults through high-quality vocational training
- You are excited to work directly with our teachers in supporting them to design and implement training curriculums
- You are an experienced and dynamic coordinator of people
- You have a good understanding of how training business should operate
- You are a native Khmer speaker and your English is excellent
GOT IT? Then SEND IT! Email your CV to email provided in the contact detail and let’s talk more.
For more information please click here
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
We started our work 20 years ago as one of the first registered Cambodian non-government organizations, and now we count 300 staff working in different zones in the Phnom Penh area. Every year, we provide various outreach programs, vocational training, education, counseling, food, shelter, medical services and income generation programs to 15,000 marginalized children, youth and families in Phnom Penh.