Tax Advisor for KCP (Cambodia) Ltd
|04 September 2019|
- Be able to prepare monthly tax filing and TOI for various clients.
- Prepare Quickbook bookkeeping for clients.
- Assist in delivering a full range of tax service in compliance with local laws and regulations within the required timeframe.
- Assist with researching tax issues on behalf of the firm and its clients.
- Work in a collaborative team to analyze client issues.
- Liaise with client executives, government officials and financial professionals.
- Identify issues, define symptoms and recommend solutions.
- Assist team members to increase the profile of the team externally and internally.
- Support in documenting and sharing of lessons learnt from each project.
- Other duties are assigned from times to times by supervisors in charged
- At least 2 -3 years of relevant work experiences
- Recognized university degree in Accounting / Economics / Taxation
- Having Tax Agent License is a plus.
- Ability to conceptualize, develop and present new ideas, approaches and solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate ability to work well with others effectively in teams.
- Willingness to travel within and outside as works require.
Interested candidates can send CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person : Ms. Mao Sokim
Phone : 096 66 81 470
Email : email@example.com
Address : Unit 903, Exchange Square, 9th Floor, No. 19&20, Street 106, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Private Limited Company, Phnom Penh office of Kelvin Chia Partnership which is a regional law firm headquartered in Singapore.
|KCP (Cambodia) Ltd|
|Ms. Mao Sokim|
|096 66 81 470|
|Unit 903, Exchange Square, 9th Floor, No. 19&20, Street 106, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh| Phnom Penh, Cambodia|