SALES COORDINATOR for La Route Angkor Travel and Tours
|07 September 2019|
| up to $500
|At least 2 years|
Since inception in 2009 with tagline “Where your amazing Voyages Begin, La Route Angkor had evolved into Premium Service Destination Management Company. We so committed to provide full ranges of high-quality destination management services for our value customers.
We are seeking for qualified candidates whom are able to handle our vacant post as below requirement:
We are seeking for all qualified candidates both of nation and International whom are able to handle vacant posts of Sales Coordinator is essential post relevant to development, promotion, and administration. All qualified candidates whom are able to speak alternative languages such as French, Chinese, Thai, Vietnam, Korea, and Japan is preferable and advanced.
- Provide warm hospitality to all customers.
- Provide clear information and prompt facilitate all clients’ requirement to have efficiency.
- Seek and Following up all customers to achieve sales.
- Preparing quotation and sales proposal for clients ‘inquiry.
- Formulate marketing strategies and planning of sales activities to achieve monthly sales targets
- Monitor and report market activities to Senior and Top Mangament.
- Performs any duties as requested by management team.
- A university degree or relevant in Sale and Marketing.
- Well understand about banquet and tourism is advanced.
- Additional languages such as French, Korea, Japan, Thai, Vietnam, and Chinese are preferable and advanced.
- A minimum 2 years’ experience as Sales or Marketing is advantage.
- Strong in outside or inside selling skill and strong marketing and analytical skills
- Have talent in communication skills
- Willing to work with honestly, meet deadline is requirement, and ability to work under pressure.
- High commitment to deliver the result and company’s expectation
Beneficiary you will get:
- Salary base on your qualification and experiences (Up to 500 USD + Incentive)
- Local and oversea study tours
- Oversea mission and training.
- Yearly salary evaluation
Applicants are invited to write / E-mail detailed resume with recent photograph to:
La route Angkor Travel and Tours Ltd E-mail : email@example.com
Reason for leaving past and present employment, all last drawn salary, expected Salary and date of availability
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
|La Route Angkor Travel and Tours|
|Building 101, St 214, Beoung Prolit Commune, 7 Makara District, Phnom Penh|