Transformational Development Facilitator for World Vision Cambodia
|22 August 2019|
|$468 - $585|
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) qualified local candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : BMC-FY19-F019
Position of : Transformational Development Facilitator
Location : Thma Puok AP, Banteay Meanchey
Salary & Benefit Package : $468-$585 USD
I. PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To facilitate and maintain strong community relationships, participation and empowering processes as World Vision (WV) walks alongside children, families and communities in a journey of transformational development
- Build close relationships and actively learn within partner communities, through home visits, staying overnight with host families, attending community social events, etc.
- Build good relationships that communicate World Vision’s mission, values and identity to all appropriate stakeholders, including community groups, local authorities and other NGOs.
- Facilitate formation and ongoing capacity building of new and existing community organizations for holistic sustainable development, including partnership with World Vision for project implementation where appropriate.
- Train partner community groups on appropriate skills and self-assessment methods to build their capacity for management of local initiatives.
- Facilitate the community to define monitoring process and indicators for mutual learning and accountability with WV in project implementation and capacity building.
- Participate in and support the implementation of Transformational Development (TD) Indicators measurement and program/project evaluation and facilitate community learning from results.
- Promote communities to share and learn from their own experiences as part of confidence and capacity building.
- Actively support the Area Development Program Manager in assessment and design processes and collaborate with Project Coordinators and Sponsorship Team in project planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting processes relevant to assigned area that support TD and are aligned with Learning through Evaluation with Accountability and Planning (LEAP).
- Ensure that gender analysis, Christian commitment, and child protection are mainstreamed within WV initiatives in their assigned communities.
- Must understand and agree with WV’s vision, mission and Core Values.
- At least high school for general education and University is preferred.
- Preferably has at least one year experience in working with poor community
- Must be willing to work and stay overnight at the target village areas and field office
- Must be able to travel long distances by motorbike and use own motorbike required.
- Please copy JOB ID: BMC-FY19-F019 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email: email@example.com or contact us at Tel: 023 216 052
- Please follow this link for WV Application Form.
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 22 August 2019 at 5:00 PM
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052
|Thma Puok AP, Banteay Meanchey|