M & E Officer for WATHNAKPHEAP
|Monitoring & Evaluation, Research / Development|
|Full time job|
|23 August 2019|
|$750 - $800|
|At least 3 years|
Wathnakpheap (WP) is a local Cambodian NGO which was localised from International NGO, SKIP (Pestalozzi Children Village’s Foundation) and was registered with the Government since 1997. Wathnakpheap has more 15 years extensive experience working with a variety of partners, including local NGOs, international NGOs, and private companies, and for a wide range of donors, including government agencies, multilateral organisations and corporate foundations. Wathnakpheap has been implementing projects for 4 program areas such as 1) Community Led Child Nutrition; 2) Education for all; 3) Good Governance and Civic Engagement; 4) Resilient Livelihood.
Currently we are seeking qualified candidates to fill for positions as the following below:
- M & E Officer (1 Position)
- All project M&E related activities of Wathnakpheap
- Maintaining and updating Database of Wathnakpheap -Lead M & E team of Wathnakpheap to ensure timely and quality submission of quarterly/bi-annual reports
- Lead project teams to ensure timely and quality submission of reports to donors and partners
- Prepare annual organizational M&E framework and support in the development and management of project-specific frameworks
- Support Program Coordinator in managing data collection, screening, processing, validation and analysis
- Provide technical support to Management Team and Project Staff on the management and use of information
- Support Program Coordinator in managing the data collection, screening, processing, validation and updating to ensure its quality, integrity, simplicity, functionality and confidentiality in accordance to existing Child Protection Policy of the organization;
- Support in enhancing the capacity of Project Staff in monitoring and evaluation
- Undertake regular visits to the field to target districts to support implementation of M&E, data validation and to identify where adaptations might be needed
- Document good practices, case studies, and lessons learned
- Participate in meetings, trainings, events and other related activities
- Support project team to data entry if need
- Other tasks as required
- Bachelor of Development Studies or equivalent. Post-graduate degree highly favorable
- Minimum experience of 3 years in monitoring & evaluation in a development/NGO setting
- Knowledge and skills in statistics and research management
- Advanced skills in the use of MS Office (in particular Excel), SPSS, and database management
- Good communication skills both in oral and written forms (Khmer and English)
- Good facilitation skills / capacity-building experience
- Experience with organization(s) working with and to support children
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed CV with a Cover Letter (Please merge your CV and Cover Letter into 1 file only) to WP address, or by email to Ms. Pheng Sophanna, Admin/HR Officer by using the contact detail.
(Please do not attach certificates). Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.
This Job will require the applicant to applicant to pass a criminal and child protection background check.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Wathnakpheap (WP) is a local Cambodian NGO which was localised from International NGO, SKIP (Pestalozzi Children Village’s Foundation) and was registered with the Government since 1997. Wathnakpheap has more 15 years extensive experience working with a variety of partners, including local NGOs, international NGOs, and private companies, and for a wide range of donors, including government agencies, multilateral organisations and corporate foundations. Wathnakpheap has implemented projects in the areas of child labour, climate change adaptation, early childhood care and development, education, good governance, health, livelihoods, nutrition and WASH.
|023 217 449 (Office)|
|085 235 653 (Mobile)|
|Wathnakpheap Head Office #12BB, Street 101, Sangkat Boeung Trabek, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|