Communications Officer for Friends International
|14 September 2019|
HELLO from Friends-International
Are you feeling stuck in a routine? Up for a challenge? Want to put your career to excellent use for protecting children and building futures for youth?
If you answered ‘yeah’ to any of the above then you may just be the person we are looking for.
What about these? Think you’d fit?
- You enjoy coming up with communication activities ranging from campaigns to new product launches and tales from our #Everyday Heroes
- You have a commitment to positive social and environmental impact in your work
- You’re excited about the opportunity to collaborate within a big team and a multicultural setting
- You speak #hashtag, and you can manage Insta-FB-Twitter in a single breath
- You are able to communicate clearly in Khmer and English (other languages a bonus!)
We would like someone to take over implementation of communication activities for our range of channels. These include websites and social media such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. We need a dynamic team player who can ensure our channels are fully active, integrated and reaching the right audience in an engaging way. In this role, you will play a part in awareness raising, advocacy and fundraising initiatives which go toward building futures for children&youth who lack opportunity.
Sounds good? Awesome! Email your CV now to email mentioned in the contact detail and let’s talk more.