Finance Manager for Norwegian People’s Aid
|Accounting, Admin / Supervisory, Banking / Finance|
|Full time job|
|06 September 2019|
|At least 5 years|
Norwegian People’s Aid (NPA) was established in 1939 and is the humanitarian solidarity organization of the labor movement working in Norway and in more than 30 other countries in the world. NPA’s presence in Cambodia dates back to 1991 with a first observatory mission and the commencement of activities in 1992 providing de-mining assistance to the Cambodian Mine Action Centre (CMAC) in order to prepare for resettlement of refugees returning from the border camps in Thailand.
The long-term aim of Norwegian People’s Aid humanitarian disarmament work is to reduce the risk constituted by land mines, cluster munitions and other explosives to a level where civilians may live safely and where development is not hindered. Our work aims to prevent suffering related to weapons and munitions before, during and after their deployment.
Since 2004, NPA South East Asia has changed its strategies from direct service delivery to a rights-based approach building on partnership framework; it is a two-way cooperation and sharing of complementary resources to achieve the mission of local organizations engaged in activities promoting mobilization and progressive changes in the Country.
NPA Office in Cambodia is seeking qualified Cambodian national applicants for the position as below:
- Finance Manager (1 Position)
- Master Degree in Finance & Accounting, Business administration
- Minimum 5 years of experiences in a role relevant to the field in finance/ accounting
- Experience managing multiple grants with US$ 4-5 million annual budget portfolio.
- Technical experience as a successful Finance Manager, with documented good results
- Experience in managing and monitoring financial planning, budgeting, and disbursing of organization’s fund granted to partners’ organization.
- Sound knowledge of local law in the areas of taxation and financial reporting required from the government institutions.
- Experience in working with Country Management Team or being member of CMT, ability to support and engage in team building, motivation, analyses and decision making.
- Experience managing staff and teams including: performance management, coaching, resource management , employee development Good.
- Skills understand and have ability to work with Cross- cultural and communication across departments.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to achieve results through others
- Structured, accurate and efficient.
- Ability to cope while under work pressure and flexible to handle changing priorities.
- Verbal and written proficiency in English and Khmer languages.
- Knowledge of Agresso financial accounting package is a plus.
Interested candidates are requested to submit CV and Cover Letter shall be combined/put in to one PDF file if submitted the application through email provided in the contact detail.
Women and disabled people are encouraged to apply.
Due to a high volume of applications, only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.