Human Resource Offcer for Oxfam
Human Resource Offcer for Oxfam
|29th August 2019 2019-08-18 2019-08-29|
|At least 1 year|
Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
Shaping a stronger Oxfam for people living in poverty.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Assist, in collaboration with logistic department, in official visa procedure and passport issuance/extension, ticketing, etc. for expatriate working for Oxfam in Cambodia.
- Assist in documentations and file management for both solf and hard files in accordance with the standard filing procedure. Responsible for complete filing and ensure incessibility by the unauthorised persons.
- Responsible for creating, maintaining, updating and managing staff management database, SuccessFactors in liaising with Oxfam head office.
- Responsible for updating NSSF database and preparing NSSF report and payment on a monthly basis in compliance with the legal requirements.
- Assist in leave administration including receiving, verifying, recording, updating and calculating leaves of all staff based in Cambodia. Uploading and maintaining leave updates in BOX and can be accessed by all managers and staff.
- Assist in performance management process, staff health information, and other data collection as required by HR department.
- Assist in recruitment including planning, advertising, inviting for capacity assessment, organising and communicating the test & interviews and assessment results.
- Assist in other HR administrative works including mails, correspondence, work certificates, etc.
- Assist in organizing staff in-house training and workshop and other learning forums.
- Assist in all HR works as required by HR manager.
- Comply with HR discipline including confidentiality, discretion, consistency, reliability, responsiveness and system compliance.
- Eager and required to adhere to Oxfam’s principles and values (click here) as well as the promotion of gender justice and women's rights (click here).
- Understanding of and commitment to adhere to equity, diversity, gender, child safety and staff health and wellbeing principles.
Technical Skills, Experience & Knowledge
- Bachelor degree in business administration or similar empirical knowledge.
- At least 1 year experience of similar functions.
- Computer literacy especially Excel and Advance Excel.
- Good command of writing and speaking English and Khmer.
- Good working knowledge on procedures, systems and practices in HR and admin management.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and proven ability to be flexible in demanding situations.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and aptitude to learn quickly.
- A team player, who works well in a multi-cultural environment, communicates readily and shares learning with colleagues and partners.
- Ability to cope with stress high demand of customers.
- Ability to work under pressure and preparedness to work long hours if needed.
- Confidence to work alone but to judge when help is needed or there is an opportunity to share learning.
- High level of integrity and accountability
- Ability to demonstrate sensitivity to cultural differences and gender issues, as well as the commitment to equal opportunities.
- Ability to demonstrate an openness and willingness to learn about the application of gender/gender mainstreaming, women’s rights, and diversity for all aspects of development work.
- Commitment to Oxfam’s safeguarding policies to ensure all people who come into contact with Oxfam are as safe as possible.
- Accountability – Our purpose-driven, results-focused approach means we take responsibility for our actions and hold ourselves accountable. We believe that others should also be held accountable for their actions.
- Empowerment – Our approach means that everyone involved with Oxfam, from our staff and supporters to people living in poverty, should feel they can make change happen.
- Inclusiveness – We are open to everyone and embrace diversity. We believe everyone has a contribution to make, regardless of visible and invisible differences.
For those who are interested should submit their CV and application to our recruitment website by the closing date at 5 pm Cambodian time.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted