Sponsorship Service Program Officer (SSPC), (1 position based in HO, OD-SS, Phnom Penh) for Good Neighbors Cambodia
|02 September 2019|
|At least 3 years|
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 36 countries in the world. GNC is implementing long-term development program focusing on sponsorship, child protection, education, health, WASH, income generation & partnership building and advocacy in 7 Community Development Programs in 4 provinces and 1 city of Cambodia; and we are expanding more programs to other provinces to meet our rapid growth. GNC is now working with key sustainability partners and relevant department of government and NGOs to promote positive impact to vulnerable people, especially children.
We are inviting motivated and qualified candidates to join our dynamic team for the following positions:
- Sponsorship Service Program Officer (SSPC), (1 position based in HO, OD-SS, Phnom Penh)
Sponsorship Service Program Officer, SSPO, will be responsible for the enhancement of staffs’ capacity building, the constant feedback/coaching to SSFs and the assurance that relevant activities to sponsorship service program are implemented in accordance to the logical frame and annual plan with efficiency and effectiveness.
- Overall management on the GM/GL business process and work with team to develop the tool to keep track on GM/GL.
- Collaborate with sponsorship team of Head Office to review on sponsorship service printing materials of flyer, Information Education and Communication (IEC) material, GM/GL form, banner and billboard before sending to all concern CDPs.
Sponsorship Service Coordination
- Coordinate to respond the queries from IHQ or sponsorship service team.
- Coordinate with SSFs to gather accurate information and produce queries responding report and submit to sponsorship service program coordinator.
- Collaborate with SSFs to access number of ACL form printing to ensure one voice using with service quality and stewardship.
- Equip SSFs with capacity to process the 2 special mailings (Annual Progress Report [APR] and Annual Child Letter [ACL]) with quality and meet deadline set.
- Coordinate on the provision of training on updated guideline of GM/GL, APR, ACL, etc.
Sponsorship Service Communication
- Ensure good and smooth communication between CDP Managers and SSFs to achieve the effectiveness and efficiency of sponsorship business implementation and system operation.
- Ensure well transported of sponsorship documents between HO and CDPs to avoid from being lost or disappeared without any information.
- Ensure well organized and tracked of sponsorship documents log-in and log-out with clear internal record to assure the accountability.
- Ensure good and smooth communication between IHQ-Sponsorship Management Team and GN Cambodia-Sponsorship Service vice versa of oversea documents shipping.
Technical Tasks Operation
- Collaborate with sponsorship team of Head Office in project design and proposal development.
- Coordinate with project staffs to develop the project’s annual plan of action and annual budget and revise the project’s plan of action when necessary.
- Coordinating the implementation of the annual plan by ensuring that all programs operate smoothly and achieve the project goals and objectives.
- Initiate and take lead Sponsorship Service staffs at CDPs to develop the tool and business process, to ensure that all sponsored children and non-sponsored children in the field projects are visited 4 times per years (2 times in special APR & ACL and other 2 time in routine work), and all children information are collected according to the plan.
- Coordinate and response to the special case for children.
- Maintain a smooth flow of sponsorship routine work such as new child intake, annual child letter, annual progress report, gift campaign and direct service.
- Collaborate with team to build capacity of Sponsorship Service Facilitators (SSFs) in processing sponsorship technical tasks operation.
Monitoring and Evaluation
- Ensure monthly GM/GL target list regular download and upload to Dropbox within concern CDPs and verify GM budget with FRR to ensure budget amount is aligned.
- Ensure 2 times internal monitoring conducted within CDPs to make improvement of sponsorship task implementation which is responded from respective SSFs and CDP managers.
- Coordinate with CP&SQA Coordinator to ensure GM/GL, ACL, APR, Dropout, and NCI report produced and submitted to Sponsorship Service Team Leader twice a year which is enable to verify with IHQ-GM/GL evaluation report.
- Ensure well tracked of Sponsorship Service logical framework Indicator Tracking Table (ITT) which enable to contribute to sponsorship service goal.
- Collaborate with CP&SQA Coordinator to conduct internal annual sponsorship evaluation once a year and produce internal evaluation report to submit to Sponsorship Service Team Leader with clear and specific interpretation both table, figure, and information.
- Other task as required by supervisor and line manager.
- Bachelor degree majoring in management or social work or English literature
- At least 3 years-experience in the related field of sponsorship work
- Ability to gather and analyse statistical data and generate reports
- Good at report writing and interpretation
- Good level of English and computer skill (Microsoft Offices, Computer Maintenance, Internet Email, Photoshop or Illustrator)
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good working attitude and communication skills
- Honest and trustworthy, hard and smart-working and willing to learn
Beside basic salary, the successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and other benefits such as 13th month salary, seniority fund, health, life and accident insurance for 24 hour and phone card allowance.
All interested candidates are required to send their Cover Letter and CV including salary expectation with 3 references to Mr. Suon Mean, Administration & Human Resource Department Manager, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Do not attach any certificates. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. All applicants are highly encouraged to visit GNC’s website and official Facebook page to discover more of our activities and get updated with new opportunity.
The deadline for application is 02nd September, 2019.
Candidates will be expected to comply with Good Neighbors Cambodia's child protection policy.
GNC Head Office:
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 37 countries in the world. GNC is implementing long-term development program focusing on sponsorship, child protection, education, health, WASH, income generation & partnership building and advocacy in 9 Community Development Programs in 5 provinces of Cambodia; and we are expanding more programs to other provinces to meet our rapid growth. GNC is now working with key sustainability partners and relevant department of government and NGOs to promote positive impact to vulnerable people, especially children.
|Good Neighbors Cambodia|
|Mr. Suon Mean, Administration & Human Resource Department Manager|
|023 880 557|
|#71A, Street 608, Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|