Sale executives (Program) (Job Code: 6003) for East Asia Management University
|Customer Service/Support, Educate / Train / Teaching, Sales / Marketing|
|Full time job|
|22nd September 2019|
$400 - $600
East Asia Management University (EAMU) is the latest private international university to be approved and authorised by the Royal Government of Cambodia to deliver globally recognised university programs and courses for the benefits of our Cambodian people and nation’s economy and developments. Expected to commence operations in late 2019, the university is currently conducting a series of hiring to recruit suitable and qualified candidates to fill both academic and non-academic positions.
If you are looking for a position in a university working environment, we will be your best choice! We are looking for qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Program sales executives - 4
- Responsible for the sales and promotion of designated academic programs/courses to students
- Provide program consultation, offer professional advice & enrol students into the programs/courses
- Achieve monthly quota & provide daily student enrolment returns
- Carry out leads generation and marketing activities such as education fairs and previews
- Facilitate student application and enrolment process
- Qualification: Bachelor degree, Diploma or relevant professional qualifications. Applicants with previous working experience in the education industry will be an advantage.
- Must be proficient in Khmer and at least conversational English.
- Highly motivated, very sales driven and able to work independently to achieve targets
- Strong work ethics, responsible and a positive attitude in a people-oriented environment.
Benefits to employee:
The successful candidate will be paid a competitive salary plus attractive commission. EAMU is an equal opportunity organisation.
- Salary: A Basic salary ($400 to 600) is provided plus the commission per student enrolled. Negotiable.
- Position: Full time
- Working hours: Monday to Saturday
- Insurance, Annual Leave, Sick Leave Allowance
- 13 months’ bonus
Interested applicants are requested to submit a cover letter with CV and a recent passport size photo and salary expectation via email to EAMU at email@example.com. Transcripts and other supporting documents are to be included in the application. Please write your email subject title in this format: Job code<space>Position<space>Your full name.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Company name: East Asia Management University
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 610, Oknha Kleang Moeung Street (70), Sangkat Toul Sangke, Khan Reussey Keo, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|East Asia Management University|
|#610, Oknha Kleang Moeung Street (70), Sangkat Toul Sangke, Khan Reussey Keo, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia|
East Asia Management University (EAMU) is the latest international University to be approved and accredited by the Royal Government of Cambodia to deliver globally recognised employment-ready programs and courses in Phnom Penh for the benefits of Cambodia people and the nation’s socio-economic developments. EAMU is part of the East Asia Education Group of educational institutions originating from Singapore with operations in the ASEAN region, India and China.