Account and HR administrator (Job Code: 2002) for East Asia Management University
|Accounting, Business Administration, HR|
|Full time job|
|22 September 2019|
|$500 - $1,000|
East Asia Management University (EAMU) is the latest private international university to be approved and authorised by the Royal Government of Cambodia to deliver globally recognised university programs and courses for the benefits of our Cambodian people and nation’s economy and developments. Expected to commence operations in late 2019, the university is currently conducting a series of hiring to recruit suitable and qualified candidates to fill both academic and non-academic positions.
If you are looking for a position in a university working environment, we will be your best choice! We are looking for qualified candidates to fill the position immediately
- Account & HR Administrator
- Ensure the smooth functioning of the Accounting and HR office
- Responsible for the administration of all annual and monthly financial management and reporting, payroll, and tax and other financial obligations
- Coordinate with Head office for the proper accounting of university’s cash flow and financial position
- Liaise with the Government agencies regularly for all reports and compliance
- Proper book keeping, document filing, organising of data and control
- Prepare timely returns and reports to the management and overseas Head office
- Qualification: Bachelor/Master Degree in Accounting or related professional qualification e.g. ACCA.
- Practical experience in payroll and tax reporting is necessary.
- Applicant with working experience in the education sector is preferred.
- Must be proficient in both Khmer and English, and able to translate official documents between the two languages.
- Possess good computer skills (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Strong work ethics, responsible and a positive attitude in a people-oriented environment.
Benefits to employee:
We offer a highly competitive benefit packages with good working environments.
- Salary: USD$500 to 1000. Negotiable. Indicate your asking salary in your CV.
- Position: Full time
- Working hours: Monday to Saturday
- Insurance, Annual Leave, Sick Leave Allowance
- 13 months’ bonus
Interested applicants are requested to submit a cover letter with CV and a recent passport size photo and salary expectation via email to EAMU at email@example.com. Transcripts and other supporting documents are to be included in the application. Please write your email subject title in this format: Job code<space>Position<space>Your full name.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Company name: East Asia Management University
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: # 610, Oknha Kleang Moeung Street (70), Sangkat Toul Sangke, Khan Reussey Keo, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
East Asia Management University (EAMU) is the latest private international university to be approved and authorised by the national State government to deliver globally recognised university programs and courses for the benefits of our Cambodian people and nation’s economy and developments.
|East Asia Management University|
|015 907 957|
|#610, Oknha Kleang Moeung Street (70), Sangkat Toul Sangke, Khan Reussey Keo, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia|