Internal Audit Manager for CMK PLC
|Banking / Finance|
|Full time job|
|Chinese and Khmer or English and Khmer|
|23 September 2019|
CMK PLC is a private institution that received license from National Bank of Cambodia to operate as a microfinance institution across the country. As part of its development, CMK PLC is looking for enthusiastic, talented and motivated staff wishing to join a fast-growing business, candidates who are flexible and who crave the intense satisfaction that comes from being personally responsible for satisfying the clients.
- Internal Audit Policy, procedure organizing
- Annual Internal Audit Planning
- Internal Audit Execution-regular, spot-check audit and fraud investigation
- Reviewing and preparing internal audit report in organization
- Reporting internal audit result to audit committee
- Regulation Reporting
- Review Permanent Control Function
- Anti-money laundering and Combating terrorism
- Other task is assigning by Line Manager and Audit Committees
- Management skills
- Excellence Finance and Audit skills
- Positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- 3-5 years, experience of similar role in financial institute is preferred
- Degree in a Finance & Banking, CAT, ACCA, and relative files
- Fluent is required (Chinese and Khmer or English and Khmer)
Interested candidates are invited to submit CV, Cover Letter, application form and relevant documents to CMK PLC Head Office at address, or via e-mail provided in the contact detail. Applications will not be returned, and only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Note: For Cambodian candidates only
Salary: CMK PLC provides competitive salary package to its employees with multiple bonus and other benefits, Khmer New Year bonus, Pchum Ben Bonus, Performance bonus, Health Insurance for employee’s spouse and dependences, 24 hours Health and accident insurance for employees, Minor medical expenses bonus, Maternity bonus, Wedding bonus, family support bonus, 18 days annual leave, Seniority Bonus and others.