Branch Manager for CMK PLC
|Banking / Finance, Management|
|Full time job|
|Chinese and Khmer or English and Khmer|
|Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Kep|
|23 September 2019|
CMK PLC is a private institution that received license from National Bank of Cambodia to operate as a microfinance institution across the country. As part of its development, CMK PLC is looking for enthusiastic, talented and motivated staff wishing to join a fast-growing business, candidates who are flexible and who crave the intense satisfaction that comes from being personally responsible for satisfying the clients.
- Ensure the commercial and memberships’ development of the Branch by staying out in the field and promote product and service
- Manage the branch team
- Drive the financial management of the branch
- Achieved saving and loan objective set by Business Development Department
- Develop clients and markets
- Management skills
- Excellence sales and commercial negotiation skills
- Positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- 3-5 years, experience of similar role in financial institute is preferred
- Degree in a related discipline
- Fluent is required (Chinese and Khmer or English and Khmer)
Interested candidates are invited to submit CV, Cover Letter, application form and relevant documents to CMK PLC Head Office at address, or via e-mail provided in the contact detail. Applications will not be returned, and only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Note: For Cambodian candidates only
Salary: CMK PLC provides competitive salary package to its employees with multiple bonus and other benefits, Khmer New Year bonus, Pchum Ben Bonus, Performance bonus, Health Insurance for employee’s spouse and dependences, 24 hours Health and accident insurance for employees, Minor medical expenses bonus, Maternity bonus, Wedding bonus, family support bonus, 18 days annual leave, Seniority Bonus and others.