Senior Core Banking Officer for CMK PLC
|Computer - General, Computer - Networking, Computer - Programming|
|Full time job|
|23rd September 2019|
|Minimum 2 years|
CMK PLC is a private institution that received license from National Bank of Cambodia to operate as a microfinance institution across the country. As part of its development, CMK PLC is looking for enthusiastic, talented and motivated staff wishing to join a fast-growing business, candidates who are flexible and who crave the intense satisfaction that comes from being personally responsible for satisfying the clients.
- Ensure the smooth daily operation of Core Banking system Flexcube.
- Provide Core Banking System parameterization as requested by management team.
- Create new branches, products, features in core banking system up on request.
- Identify, analyze and report occurred system problems as well as coordinating with software vendor for solutions.
- Support system upgrades, new features and/or product test, and apply fixes/patches.
- Ensure that the database is backup correctly and perform testing of database restoration regularly.
- Provide system training and support to head office and branches.
- Manage training, testing and development environment.
- Write or update procedure on core banking system manipulation.
- Perform other tasks as requested.
- At least Bachelor’s degree of Information Technology or IT related field is required
- A Minimum 2 years of professional work experience in core banking support and database administration with MFI or Banking Sector.
- Ability manage and support Flexcube and Oracle Database.
- Knowledge of consumer lending, IC and Retail teller modules.
- Advanced knowledge of Oracle SQL, PL/SQL
- Basic Knowledge of Accounting
- Strong interpersonal communication, management and problem-solving skills; and willingness to learn new things for self-development
- Ability to communicate in English is mandatory
- Honesty, Initiative, commitment and attention on details;
- Sharing the values and cooperative principles of CMK PLC
Interested candidates are invited to submit CV, Cover Letter, application form and relevant documents to CMK PLC Head Office at address, or via e-mail provided in the contact detail. Applications will not be returned, and only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Note: For Cambodian candidates only
Salary: CMK PLC provides competitive salary package to its employees with multiple bonus and other benefits, Khmer New Year bonus, Pchum Ben Bonus, Performance bonus, Health Insurance for employee’s spouse and dependences, 24 hours Health and accident insurance for employees, Minor medical expenses bonus, Maternity bonus, Wedding bonus, family support bonus, 18 days annual leave, Seniority Bonus and others.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team