Credit Officers for CMK PLC
|Banking / Finance, Sales / Marketing|
|Full time job|
|Chinese and Khmer or English and Khmer|
|Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Kep|
|23rd September 2019|
CMK PLC is a private institution that received license from National Bank of Cambodia to operate as a microfinance institution across the country. As part of its development, CMK PLC is looking for enthusiastic, talented and motivated staff wishing to join a fast-growing business, candidates who are flexible and who crave the intense satisfaction that comes from being personally responsible for satisfying the clients.
- Promote product and service to clients and potential clients
- Actively participate in the development of commercial activities.
- Actively participate to the development of the loan portfolio and monitoring late loans.
- Collaborate with the Branch Manager in developing new partnerships
- Submit the loan requests to the Branch Officer and/or to the Credit Committee and make qualified presentation.
- Check and ensure that all loan application submission is in order and proceeds
- To process the loan as per CMK’s credit policies and ensure that they are
- accurate and complete, and in accordance to policies.
- Achieved saving and loan objective set by Branch Manager
- Monitoring late loans
- Follow the loan repayments on daily basis.
- Contact borrowers who have delinquent accounts for obtaining full payment or
- negotiate repayment options.
- Report the follow-up of the loan’s repayments and late loans to the Branch Officer.
- Good communication, sales and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic and positive work attitude, Teamwork, and fast learner
- Work experience in hospitality, banking or micro-finance is preferred
- Fluent is required (Chinese and Khmer or English and Khmer)
- Good Knowledge in Microsoft Office.
Interested candidates are invited to submit CV, Cover Letter, application form and relevant documents to CMK PLC Head Office at address, or via e-mail provided in the contact detail. Applications will not be returned, and only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Note: For Cambodian candidates only
Salary: CMK PLC provides competitive salary package to its employees with multiple bonus and other benefits, Khmer New Year bonus, Pchum Ben Bonus, Performance bonus, Health Insurance for employee’s spouse and dependences, 24 hours Health and accident insurance for employees, Minor medical expenses bonus, Maternity bonus, Wedding bonus, family support bonus, 18 days annual leave, Seniority Bonus and others.