Finance Officer for Norwegian People’s Aid
|Accounting, Admin / Supervisory, Banking / Finance|
|Full time job|
|12 September 2019|
|At least 4 years|
Norwegian People’s Aid (NPA) was established in 1939 and is the humanitarian solidarity organization of the labour movement, working in Norway and in more than 30 other countries in the world. NPA’s presence in Cambodia dates back to 1991 with a first observatory mission and the commencement of activities in 1992 providing de-mining assistance to the Cambodian Mine Action Centre (CMAC) in order to prepare for resettlement of refugees returning from the border camps in Thailand.
The long-term aim of NPA mine action and disarmament work are to reduce the risk constituted by mines, cluster munitions and other explosives remnants of war to a level where civilians may live safely and where development is not hindered. NPA implement survey and clearance operations, work in partnership with CMAC as well as capacity development partnership with the Cambodian Mine Action and Victim Assistance Authority.
NPAs development programme work on rights-based approach building on partnership framework. This is a two-way cooperation and sharing of complementary resources to achieve the mission of local organizations engaged in activities promoting mobilization and progressive changes in the Country.
NPA Office in Cambodia is seeking qualified Cambodian national applicants for the position below:
- Finance Officer (1 Position)
- Bachelor Degree in Business administration, Accounting, Finance or related field
- Minimum 4years of experience in a role relevant to the field in finance / accounting
- Verbal and written proficiency in English and Khmer languages
- Sound good of local law in the areas of taxation
- Team building, motivation, analyses and decision making
- Strong communications, proactive and positive work attitude, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft computer skill, accounting program, preferable in Agresso
- Strong commitment to the Organisation
- Initiative, honest and work hard
Interested candidates are invited to visit the attachement below to get the full details of job description before submitting cover letter and CV to NPA office. The CV and CL shall be combined/put in to one PDF file if submitted the application through email to E-mail address provided in the contact detail.
Deadline for applications at 17:00 of the closing date.
Women and disabled people are encouraged to apply.
Due to a high volume of applications, only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.