Channel Manager (2 Positions) for AMK Microfinance Institution Plc
|Admin / Supervisory, Banking / Finance, Sales / Marketing|
|Full time job|
|12 September 2019|
|At least 2 years|
AMK Microfinance Institution Plc. is one of the largest microfinance institutions in Cambodia. AMK serves a large number of over 1,000,000 customers with more than 3,000 staffs nationwide.
- Lead and support Mobile Banking Officer to execute strategies provided by Regional Channel Manager for agent, consumer mobile banking and merchant channel
- Ensure agent, merchant recruitment and set up properly
- Ensure good customer service quality provided by the above channels
- Coordinate with branch staff to solve customer or agent complaints
- Conduct agent monitoring for agent quality and compliance with AMK requirement
- Assist Branch Manager to oversee and reinforce service quality and compliance of OTC and other channel
- Manage, motivate and evaluate Mobile Banking Officer
- Closely monitor the performance of channels and take appropriate action to close the gap
- Regularly collect and report information about market information
- Involved with any related channel projects or other tasks may be assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking, Management, Business Administration, or Marketing
- At least 2 years’ experience in these area sales, channel management.
- Experience mobilizing savings is an advantage
- High energy individual who can motivate staff and create business momentum
- Abilities to communicate in English and Khmer (written and spoken)
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Strong conceptualization and analytical skills
- Honesty and excellent interpersonal skills
- AMK provides a competitive salary package to the employees
- Salary increment rate every year
- Khmer new year bonus
- Phchum Ben bonus
- Retention bonus
- Retirement bonus
- Staff incentive
- Staff pension fund
- 100% medical insurance for employee’s spouse and dependences for local treatment
- Staff overseas treatment
- Staff accident insurance 24/7days
- Staff loan for education purpose with only 2% interest rate per year
- Staff housing loan with only 5% interest rate per year
- Paternity and Maternity allowance
- Annual leave 18 days per year
- Staff capacity development and opportunity to promote per job requirement
- Working condition in accordance to the Cambodian Labor Law
Interested candidates should apply by sending a CV and a cover letter to: AMK branch and sub-branch offices or Head Office at address or E-mail provided in the contact detail.
- A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
- A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
- A copy of transcript is preferred.
For additional information, please contact at phone number provided or visiting website.
AMK is an equal opportunity employment. Qualified women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
AMK Microfinance Institution Plc. is one of the largest microfinance institutions in Cambodia. AMK serves a large number of over 590,000 customers with more than 2,400 staffs nationwide.
|AMK Microfinance Institution Plc|
|023 993 062 (Office)
023 224 763 (Office)
|Building 285, Yothapol Khemarak Phoumin Blvd. (271), Sangkat Tumnobtuek, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh|