Admin and Finance Assistant for World Vision Cambodia
|26th September 2019|
$397 - $496
|Minimum 1 year|
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) qualified _local /intel_ candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : TKO-FY19-F016
Position : Admin and Finance Assistant
Location : Koh Andaet District, Takeo Province
Salary : 397 USD – 496 USD
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To provide financial, Administrative and clerical support to staff and Manager of AP so they can give primary focus to facilitating community development processes.
- Assist ADP Manager in preparing annual budget and mid-year review budget as needed, act as petty cash fund custodian (if applicable) ensure that fund is properly accounted for in accordance with the guidelines.
- Assist ADP Manager in preparing realistic monthly project cash request using the standard form as prescribed by the National Finance, follow up with Operations Finance to ensure that monthly financial report both draft and final version are produced and sent out to the project on time.
- Review the ADP finance report to ensure their accuracy and liaise with Operation finance for necessary adjustments
ADMINISTRATIVE AND CLERICLE SUPPORT
- Serve staff in purchasing needs. This includes purchase to be made at the ADP area and the purchases to be made by Operations Admin, work with Operations Admin in establishing preferred provider for the ADP.
- Help staff in preparing CARD forms for advances or direct payments to be done at Operations office, also serve staff in sending those CARD forms on time t Operations finance.
- Be responsible for ADP assets. Ensure fixed assets guidelines from Stewardship Manual are applied in the ADP, ensure that inventory logs are correctly maintained and up to date for material items stored by the ADP, assist ADP Manager in project documentation requirement and ensure that files can be properly located, help prepare memo, email, faxes and other correspondence as requested.
- Ensure that office standard policies are followed and that facilities and equipment are well maintained, coordinate logistic support for meeting/training/workshops or other special events, act as the primary liaison and manager the daily schedule for project staff in the respective project area.
- To ensure that new policies and procedures are shared among the ADP staff and to coordinate itineraries for visitors/staff. Perform other admin tasks as requested by ADP Manager
SUPERVISION / MANAGERMENT
- Responsible to properly supervise driver including schedule, fueling, vehicle/motorbikes maintenance, logbook and Overtime, responsible to properly supervise the other office positions such as guards and cleaners
- Completion high school with at least one-year relevant experience. Diploma degree in business administration is preferred
- Committed to WV’s Mission, Vision and Core Values, knowledge of, and in sympathy with WVC’s identity and strategy as Christian humanitarian organization.
- Ability to communicate in English both spoken and written and be able to operate MS office software like Word, Excel, Power Point and electronic mail programs.
- Willing to travel, work and live in rural areas with good organizational skills.
- Pro-active, reliable and attention to details, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-cultural environment
As part of the World Vision Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organization.
- Please copy JOB ID: TKO-FY19-F016 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email or contact us at phone number provided in the contact detail.
- Please follow this link for WV Application Form.
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 26th September 2019 at 17:00
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052|
|Koh Andaet District, Takeo Province|