Finance Manager - Finance & Accounting for World Vision Cambodia
|31st October 2019|
$1,280 - $1,600
|Minimum 3 years|
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) Cambodian candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : NO-FY19-F028
Position : Finance Manager – Finance and Accounting
Location : National Office
Salary : 1,280 USD – 1,600 USD Competitive and negotiable dependent on your experience and qualifications
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Provides overall management and technical support to the aspects of finance and accounting management for National Office Finance Department. S/he will focus on ensuring effective and efficient cash management, smooth operations of finance and accounting software, provision of accurate and timely financial reports and data, excellent accounting and financial services, compliance, and accurate monthly payroll and various benefits calculation.
- Oversee and ensure cash flow for World Vision Cambodia office is effective manage, adequate funds are available for program needs;
- Direct responsible for leading and managing to ensure the software of finance is smoothly and effective perform;
- Provide accurate financial data, analysis and advice which will help on decision making on time;
- Lead and ensure for the excellence accounting services and risk is minimize for national office;
- Ensure staff payroll and benefits are prepared in according with WVC policy, accuracy, and timely;
- Provide leadership and capacity building for the effective Finance Management performance;
- Coordinate and assist in the developing Finance department business plan, monitor, report, and meetings organizing.
As part of the World Vision International-Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organization.
- Bachelor of Business Administration with specialized in Accounting, Certified Public Accounting is preferred;
- At least 3 years working experience in Finance Management/Senior Finance in position, World Vision experience is preferred;
- Minimum 01 years working experience in financial management position and 2 years with cash flow management, and banking
- Experience work with cross functions, dealing with management level, managing team, involve with auditor, and development plan;
- Strong analytical skills and cost analysis;
- Knowledge of computerized accounting system e.g. Sun System, Cuppa, Advance excel
- Knowledge in internal control and procedure, banking in cash transferring and management;
- Must have excellent inter-personal skills and communication skills in English and negotiation and administrative abilities.
- Please copy JOB ID: NO-FY19-F028 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email or contact us at phone number provided in the contact detail.
- Please follow this link for WV Application Form.
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 31st October 2019 at 17:00
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052|
|National Office, Phnom Penh|