Finance Assistant for World Vision Cambodia
|Assistant, Banking / Finance, Business Administration|
|Full time job|
|17th October 2019|
$397 - $410
|Minimum 1 year|
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision is an international Christians Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) qualified Cambodians to fill vacant positions of:
JOB ID : PVH-FY19-F018
Position : Finance Assistant
Location : Chey Saen District, Preah Vihea Province
Salary & Benefit Package : 397USD – 410USD dependent on professional experience and qualifications
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
- Financial coordination and support for AP staff including primary over sight for AP office budget.
- Support to AP Manager for AP/project on financial management and help the alignment and enhancing of WVI-C financial requirements.
Compliance and Reporting
- Daily process financial expenses (eg: Imprest fund card form/ GEMS).
- Review all financial data of AP and project before entry into Voucher Summary.
- Provide technical support and guidance to AP staff of finance administration (eg: filling documentation).
- Produce financial report timely and submit to PC/Managers (eg: AP Summary Financial Report, and Combine Core and Log-frame Report).
- Provide support to staff on handling of LDR, correct charging of expense and other accounting requirements.
- All financial documents are maintained with compliance at AP level.
- Card Forms are properly labelled and systematically filled.
- Handle the Imprest Fund cashiering services.
- Prepare Imprest Fund payment voucher (CARD Form) and ensure the payment as per guideline (supplier/vendors).
- Daily monitor cash in Imprest Fund balances and report to Manager/finance officer for zonal.
Budgeting and Planning
- Support the budget planning for AP office and assist the AP manager on budget management.
- Monitor the AP budget and spending
- Implement budget monitoring tools.
- Update staff on budget changes.
- AP budget coding to be done following guidelines on budgets.
- Assist zone finance to conduct capacity partner assessment, financial review, and provide recommendation/corrective actions/feedback.
- Ensure the partnership finance policies and procedures are implement.
- Assist finance for Zone in training/workshop of community partner (financial partnering).
- Visit external partners for spot check compliance(eg AC groups , CSG, Local NGO)
Risk Management & Internal Controls
- Conduct spot check on financial transaction and provide risk assessment.
- Conduct/refresh Anti-Corruption Awareness
- Report incidents and financial issues to zonal officer.
- Identify Risks and provide analysis on financial matters.
- Provide support during AP audit and ensure requirements like documents, clarifications are given on time.
As part of the World Vision Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organization.
- Associate degree in accounting.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) (Finance/Accounting).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS-Excel, MS-Word and MS-Power Point) and other financial packages and Book Keeping.
- Planning, Organizing, Analytical, Team Player, Communication and Customer Service Skill.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in accounting and finance especially with budget.
- Please copy JOB ID: PVH-FY19-F018 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email or contact us at phone number provided in the contact detail.
- Please follow this link for WV Application Form.
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 17th October 2019 at 17:00
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052|
|Chey Saen District, Preah Vihea Province|