Community Development Facilitator for Education & Advocacy for Good Neighbors Cambodia
|Community Development, Educate / Train / Teaching, Rural development|
|Full time job|
|21st October 2019|
|Minimum 1 year|
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 36 countries in the world. GNC is implementing long-term development program focusing on sponsorship, child protection, education, health, WASH, income generation & partnership building and advocacy in 7 Community Development Programs in 4 provinces and 1 city of Cambodia; and we are expanding more programs to other provinces to meet our rapid growth. GNC is now working with key sustainability partners and relevant department of government and NGOs to promote positive impact to vulnerable people, especially children.
We are inviting motivated and qualified candidates to join our dynamic team for the following position:
- Community Development Facilitator for Education & Advocacy, 01 មុខដំណែង សម្រាប់គម្រោងភូមិបាក់ព្រា ឃុំព្រៃចាស់ ស្រុកឯកភ្នំ ខេត្តបាត់ដំបង (តំបន់លិចទឹក លើបឹងទន្លេសាប)
- Build good relationships and communicate GNC’s identity to all appropriate stakeholders to know GNC clearly.
- Build close relationships and learning actively within school teacher, SSC, local authority through school visits, meeting and attending community events to make the community trust.
- Network actively with other stakeholders/partners and facilitate the communities and school to strengthen the relationship.
Community Formation and Capacity building
- Facilitate and coordinate the formation/reforming School Support Committee (SSC), Student Council (SC) and parenting group in target school, and ongoing capacity building of them and new group to ensure they are function well toward the effective holistic sustainable education development.
- Facilitate and coordinate the formation/reforming child/youth group/club and other small groups in target area and ongoing capacity building of them and new group to ensure they are function well toward holistic and sustainable child rights and life skills promotion.
- Assist team leader of CDF to facilitate and coordinate trainings to community key partners on appropriate skills and methods to ensure the improvement of their capacity and self-reliance.
- Collaborate and facilitate the development of any initiative methodologies and approaches to raise awareness and improve critical analysis of community issues and opportunities, specifically in education and child rights to transform their mindset to find what improving.
- Participate actively as a key member in OD workshop, Education and Advocacy action learning network and other learning events for reflection and learning to improve the quality of work.
Planning, Implementation and Community Mobilization
- Collaborate and facilitate community visioning and planning processes with SSC, SC, child/youth group, parenting group and, other key sustainability partners to strengthen their group to be sustainable.
- Collaborate with team (CDFs, SSF, AFO and other staffs) in planning and implementation processes that mainstream transformational development and child protection within assigned communities.
- Assist Team Leader of CDF to develop Detail Implementation Plan (DIP) to implement activities in effective and timely manner.
- Cooperate to mobilize local resources, participation and ownership for development initiatives
Monitoring and Evaluation
- Facilitate and mobilize community people and key partners to reflect, learn, share best practices about community empowerment and development.
- Facilitate and mobilize the key sustainability partners to implement monitoring process and indicators to evaluate the quality of work.
- Facilitate and mobilize community partners to use Case Study/Most Significant Change (MSC) and other evidence-based monitoring process to see the progress.
- Submit reports and monitoring system in quality and timely manner to Team Leader of CDF
- Data entry in MIS
- Participate in monitoring and evaluation team to collect information to see CDP’s impacts.
- Other tasks assigned by the line manager.
- Associated or bachelor degree in education/community and rural development or relevant field.
- Minimum 1 year of appropriate professional experience in education, advocacy, and child rights promotion or community development.
- Knowledgeable on child rights
- Good development facilitation including empowerment, community mobilization and transformational development.
- Good interpersonal, communication and networking skills.
- Honest and trustworthy, hardworking, high commitment and willing to learn
- Willing to work with the vulnerable and children.
- Competent in written English communication, computer literate (Ms. word, excel, PPT)
- Willing travel overnight stay in the community.
Beside basic salary, the successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and other benefits such as 13th month salary, seniority fund, health, life and accident insurance for 24 hour and phone card allowance. Moreover, a working condition comply and benefit with Cambodia Labor Law.
All interested candidates are required to send their Cover Letter and CV including salary expectation with 3 references to Administration & Human Resource Department, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Do not attach any certificates. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. All applicants are highly encouraged to visit GNC’s website and official Facebook page to discover more of our activities and get updated with new opportunity.
The deadline for application is 21st October, 2019.
Candidates will be expected to comply with Good Neighbors Cambodia's child protection policy.
GNC Head Office:
#71A, Street 608, Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tel: (855) 23 880 557 / E-mail: email@example.com
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 37 countries in the world. GNC is implementing long-term development program focusing on sponsorship, child protection, education, health, WASH, income generation & partnership building and advocacy in 9 Community Development Programs in 5 provinces of Cambodia; and we are expanding more programs to other provinces to meet our rapid growth. GNC is now working with key sustainability partners and relevant department of government and NGOs to promote positive impact to vulnerable people, especially children.
|Good Neighbors Cambodia|
|សម្រាប់គម្រោងភូមិបាក់ព្រា ឃុំព្រៃចាស់ ស្រុកឯកភ្នំ ខេត្តបាត់ដំបង (តំបន់លិចទឹក លើបឹងទន្លេសាប)|