Assistant Operations and Administration Manager (Job Code: 8003) for East Asia Management University
|Admin / Supervisory, Assistant, Business Administration, Educate/Train/Teaching|
|Full time job|
|20th November 2019|
|$600 - $1,000|
East Asia Management University (EAMU) is the latest private international university to be approved and authorised by the national State government to deliver globally recognised university programs and courses in Phnom Penh for the benefits of our Cambodian people and nation’s economy and developments. The university is currently conducting a series of hiring to recruit suitable and qualified candidates to fill both academic and non-academic positions.
If you are looking for a position in a university working environment, we will be your best choice! We are looking for a highly qualified candidate to immediately fill the position below.
- Assistant Operations and Administration Manager (Asst. OA Manager)
- Report directly to the Pro Vice Chancellor – Administration, the Asst. OA Manager will establish and manage an effective team of executives to support him to deliver and achieve his annual objectives and targets.
- Responsible for the smooth running and performance of several key functions of the university, namely Operations, Security, Safety, MIS and Campus Maintenance
- Coordinate with government agencies and ministries to ensure accurate and timely submissions and compliance to regulatory requirements.
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders e.g. Head office, management, contractors, suppliers, land owners etc. for good conduct of the operations and administration of the university.
- Develop, implement and document service operations, processes and procedures, adhering to security and maintenance standards to offer proactive, secure and high quality services.
- Support with the other departments in delivering academic and professional courses, conduct of in-house events, promotions, and communication.
Candidate must possess extensive network and contacts to secure maintenance workers, part time workers including cleaners, electricians, plumbers, carpenters, guards and handyman to achieve good operations of the University. At least 3-5 years working experience in similar position.
Benefits to employee:
We offer a highly competitive benefit package in a friendly, healthy working environment.
- Salary: USD$600 to $1000. Negotiable. Indicate your asking salary in CV.
- Position: Full time
- Working hours: Monday to Saturday
- Insurance, Annual Leave, Sick Leave Allowance
- 13th month bonus
Interested applicants are requested to submit a cover letter with CV and a recent passport size photo and salary expectation via email to EAMU at firstname.lastname@example.org. Transcripts and other supporting documents are to be included in the application.
Applications must be submitted before 20th November 2019. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Company name: East Asia Management University
Email : email@example.com
Address: # 610, Oknha Kleang Moeung Street (70), Sangkat Toul Sangke, Khan Russey Keo, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
East Asia Management University (EAMU) is the latest private international university to be approved and authorised by the national State government to deliver globally recognised university programs and courses for the benefits of our Cambodian people and nation’s economy and developments.
|East Asia Management University|
|# 610, Oknha Kleang Moeung Street (70), Sangkat Toul Sangke, Khan Russey Keo, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia|