Academic affairs manager (Job Code: 3002) for East Asia Management University
|Admin / Supervisory, Business Administration, Educate / Train / Teaching, Execute. / Management|
|Full time job|
|20th November 2019|
$1,000 - $1,500
|At least 5-10 years|
East Asia Management University (EAMU) is the latest private international university to be approved and authorised by the national State government to deliver globally recognised university programs and courses in Phnom Penh for the benefits of our Cambodian people and nation’s economy and developments. The university is currently conducting a series of hiring to recruit suitable and qualified candidates to fill both academic and non-academic positions.
If you are looking for a managerial position in a university working environment, we will be your best choice. We are looking for a highly motivated candidate to join us in our continued growth and expansion.
- Academic Affairs Manager (AA manager)
- Report directly to the Pro Vice Chancellor – Academic Affairs, the AA Manager will establish and manage an effective team of executives to support him to deliver and achieve his annual objectives and targets.
- Responsible for the smooth running and performance of several key functions of the university, namely academic performance, university and Ministry relations, program delivery and lecturers management.
- Coordinate with both internal and external stakeholders e.g. Head office, staff, academics, suppliers, government depts. etc. for the good conduct of academic matters.
- Develop, implement and document academic services, processes and procedures to offer proactive, secure and high academic quality and standard
- Periodically conduct reviews on teaching resources and delivery of programmes
- Implement actions plan to gather prompt feedback on performance of lecturers and take measures to source effective teaching faculty.
- Promote quality learning, teaching environment and support student care, welfare and progress.
- Qualification: Master/Doctorate Degree or related professional qualification
- Candidate must be experienced and highly proficient in handling the approvals and delivery of both academic and professional courses.
- A strong working relationship with MOEYS, ACC and other government agencies is a MUST.
- Able to provide solutions and link up to expand EAMU academic reach to the provincial high schools, private High schools and vocational institutions for degree pathway at EAMU.
- At least 5-10 years working experience in similar position in the education sector is required. Some teaching experience will be an advantage.
- Able to communicate in English and Khmer fluently. Translation of documents between these two languages is a routine task.
- Strong work ethics, trust-worthy, quick learner, responsible and a positive attitude in a people-oriented environment.
Benefits to employee:
We offer a highly competitive benefit package in a friendly, healthy working environment.
- Salary: $1000 to $1500. Negotiable. Indicate your asking salary in your CV.
- Position: Full time
- Working hours: Monday to Saturday
- Insurance, Annual Leave, Sick Leave Allowance
- 13th month bonus
Interested applicants are requested to submit a cover letter with CV and a recent passport size photo and salary expectation via email to EAMU at email@example.com. Transcripts and other supporting documents are to be included in the application.
Applications must be submitted before 20th November 2019. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Company name: East Asia Management University
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: # 610, Oknha Kleang Moeung Street (70), Sangkat Toul Sangke, Khan Russey Keo, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
East Asia Management University (EAMU) is the latest private international university to be approved and authorised by the national State government to deliver globally recognised university programs and courses for the benefits of our Cambodian people and nation’s economy and developments.
|East Asia Management University|
|# 610, Oknha Kleang Moeung Street (70), Sangkat Toul Sangke, Khan Russey Keo, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia|