Manager, Cash Management and Special Acquisition for SATHAPANA Bank Plc.
|Accounting, Banking / Finance|
|Full time job|
|Khmer, English, Chinese|
|11th November 2019|
|Minimum 3 years|
We are looking for qualified candidate to fill for the positions below.
- Manager, Cash Management and Special Acquisition (1 Position)
- Developing initiatives to activate and strengthen customer relationship for the Bank’s existing customer base to push cash management service utilization
- Constantly finding out about market needs on cash management/transaction banking, building business cases to support new product initiatives and working with the team to develop product packages/bundles/initiatives to generate sales and maximize the Bank’s fee-based revenues
- Constantly working with the team to enhance existing products and services based on the customers’ needs, competitor benchmarking, and the Bank’s policy
- Developing action plans and strategies to channel the Bank’s new and existing products and services
- Identifying customer segment and constantly developing strong and healthy pipeline/potential deals to grow customer base for cash management/transaction banking activities
- Regularly providing supports and training across various customer touch-points, including branches, sales team, call centre etc.
- Supporting sales calls and participating in response to Request For Proposals from customers where required
- Attending day-to-day business operation within Business Development Team
- Others tasks as assigned by line manager
- University Degree in Finance and Banking, Accounting or other related field.
- Proficiency in English and Chinese is a plus
- Computer literate at least Ms Office
Skills and Experience
- 3 years of working experience in banking sector with minimum 2 years of experience in cash management and customer acquisition
- A highly motivated self starter with strong analytical skills, and the ability to deliver targets
- Good negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit the updated CVs to email provided in the contact detail.
For more information, please contact us at phone number or go to our website.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team