Manager, Product Development for SATHAPANA Bank Plc.
|11th November 2019|
|At least 3 years|
We are looking for qualified candidate to fill for the positions below.
- Manager, Product Development (2 Positions)
Developing new products:
- Monitoring the current market trend and planning new products to be in line with the Bank’s strategies
- Prepare proposal for management approval for new products
- Preparing the project plans
- Leading and Managing the development processes of all new products
- Identifying the marketing processes for new products rollout
- Arranging and Conducting training sessions about the new products to relevant staff/departments
- Arranging and preparing new product launching
Review existing products:
- Monitoring the current market trend and reviewing the existing products continuously to ensure that the Bank’s existing products stay attractive to the Bank’s targeted customers
- Re-engineering or Restructuring the existing products if necessary
- Planning, managing and monitoring campaigns for the Bank’s existing products
- Working closely with related departments and managing product risk, sales, training, reporting, incentive, marketing, operations etc. to ensure
- Performing day-to-day tasks
- Other tasks as assigned by line manager
- University Degree in Finance and Banking, accounting or other related field
- Computer literate
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years in commercial banking experience (minimum 2 years in product planning and development)
- Presentation skill
- Interpersonal skill
- Communication skill
- Organizational skill
- Negotiating skill
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit the updated CVs to email provided in the contact detail.
For more information, please contact us at phone number or go to our website.