Senior Officer, Operational Policy and Process for SATHAPANA Bank Plc.
|Admin / Supervisory, Banking / Finance|
|Full time job|
|11th November 2019|
|At least 4 years|
We are looking for qualified candidate to fill for the positions below.
- Senior Officer, Operational Policy and Process (2 Positions)
- Review and update operational policies, tools and procedures to ensure the effective implementation is followed by processes.
- Coordinate and facilitate other departments on policies and procedures in establishing and reviewing those prior to preceding for approval.
- Execute an effective mechanism tool to ensure that all the policies, procedures and guidelines are regularly or periodically reviewed and up-to-date.
- Register and maintain all the policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Initiate and develop the detailed documentation of business processes, guidelines, policies and workflows.
- Assist Policy and Business Process Manager in developing strategic for business processes.
- Analyze opportunities and threats that may affect and impact to the banking’s business.
- Make and advise appropriate recommendations to enhance business processes to be effective and efficient.
- Perform other task assigned by manager.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance and Banking or other related fields
- At least 4-year-experience from banking and financial service industries, preferably in both frontline and supporting function
- Good at policy development, guidelines composition and process improvement
- Good at communication skill both written and spoken
- Ability to manage multi-task and working pressure
- Able to work at fields
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit the updated CVs to email provided in the contact detail.
For more information, please contact us at phone number or go to our website.