Manager, Incident Handling and Forensic for SATHAPANA Bank Plc.
|Computer - General, Computer - Networking, Computer - Programming|
|Full time job|
|11th November 2019|
|4 - 7 years’ experience|
We are looking for qualified candidate to fill for the positions below.
- Manager, Incident Handling and Forensic (1 Position)
The prime responsibility is to plan, manage, direct and coordinate the IT incident response and forensic to ensure effectiveness and efficiency in managing IT incident, and forensic operation. This includes establishment, maintenance and testing of incident response plan, conducting and reporting incident investigation, and analyzing system log/event.
- Establish/enhance standard incident response plan to ensure the bank is able to react quickly in the event of an incident, determine a non-incident, operate efficiently during incident, and improve after an incident.
- Advise on information security issues and provide effective recommendations to mitigate the risk at acceptable level.
- Plan, coordinate and implement incident response exercise regularly based on designed scenario and report exercise result with lesson learn, and ensure the readiness of well managed incident response team can detect and react to incident effectively and timely.
- Establish and organize a forensics capability which be able to determine the root cause of incident and followed the standard investigation process or industry accepted forensic methodologies, and ensure forensic team are well trained and capable to perform inspection, in-depth analysis of suspected case and security breach.
- Ensure any related forensic manual(s) and procedure(s) are in place and regularly update.
- Investigate all identified security breaches, or concentrated attempts at breaching IS/IT policies, and arrange, coordinate third party investigator/consultant if required.
- Provides in-depth analysis of suspected malware, infected systems, network devices, and develop standard investigation report and ensure timeliness, completeness, and accuracy for related case reporting.
- Daily monitor and analyze system log to identify and block malicious behavior, activities, and provide analysis and trending of security log data from a large number of varied system and security devices.
- Provide threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security recommendation, and develop, manage security hardening program.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Information Technology, Information Security, Cybersecurity, or related field
- Other certification of Technology Incident handler, forensic is preferred
Skills and Experience:
- 4 - 7years’ experience related to information/technology security, cyber security
- Knowledge of and experience with security regulations and standards including NIST, SANS, PCI, ISO/IEC, CIS
- Experience in incident response developing, planning, directing and gap analysis
- Experience in quality inspection, auditing and investigation
- Experience with implementation of corrective, preventive action programs
- Experience on system log/event analysis, SIEM
- Experience performing computer forensic with forensic tool/program
- Detail oriented skill
- Customer service orientation skill
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Leadership and team work
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit the updated CVs to email provided in the contact detail.
For more information, please contact us at phone number or go to our website.