Branch Manager for SATHAPANA Bank Plc.
|Admin / Supervisory, Banking / Finance|
|Full time job|
|Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Mondulkiri, Stung Treng|
|11th November 2019|
|Minimum 3 years|
We are looking for qualified candidate to fill for the positions below.
- Branch Manager (4 Positions)
- Manage the operational plan, internal control system, and sufficient fund maintenance at branch to be effectively implemented, executed followed by policies and ensuring all financial transactions are authorized at the right time, the utilization of financial assets is made in the manner of minimizing cost, and maximizing profit including financial data is always updated properly
- Manage all income and expense transactions by reviewing strictly and authorizing all sufficient support documents of transactions possess, and ensure that all accounting documents are always ready for internal and external check with all transactions are recorded into the right accounting code when generating reports are required
- Manage the fixed assets by ensuring that the development and implementation of systems tracking and controlling the utilization and movement of assets at branch are effectively and efficiently used
- Review, analyze, and approve loan disbursement with maintaining portfolio in a very good quality by ensuring a proper documentation which is used for client’s collateral to meet the minimum requirement
- Manage and lead the operation on the marketing campaign by promoting the products and services to ensure that the market share and expanding its operation without encountering risks are effectively executed at the under control area
- Manage actively in facilitating the general process of government relation at branch level by ensuring the efficient coordination with local authority in processing paper work, legal compliance and coping with problem solving
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, and other related fields
- At least 3-year-experience in banking industry related to credit loan management
- Knowledge of industry rules, regulations, and good at results driven attitude
- Good at management skills, outstanding organization, strong customer service, written and oral communication skills
- Good at both English user and computer literacy
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit the updated CVs to email provided in the contact detail.
For more information, please contact us at phone number or go to our website.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team