Credit Evaluation Manager for Maybank (Cambodia) Plc.
Hurry!!!This job application will be closed on 14th November 2019. Apply Now
|Banking / Finance, Monitoring & Evaluation|
|Full time job|
|14th November 2019|
|At least 5 years|
Be the force that drives a multinational powerhouse-Maybank. Maybank, the leading bank in Malaysia and the top five in the region, has been established in Cambodia since December 1993 with the opening of its first branch in Phnom Penh. We recognize that the single most important force in our organization is our employees. Thanks to them, Maybank has now grown from domestic leadership to a strong regional presence. As we expand our already vast international network, we rely more than ever on the talent and energy of our employees. As part of our expansion plan, we invite ambitious, open-minded and driven individuals to fill in the following vacancies:
- Credit Evaluation Manager
- Responsible for independent credit evaluation and recommendation of credit proposal from Business Banking and Corporate Banking Segments, whilst adhering the highest standards of compliance to governance and Bank’s / Group’s guidelines. Value and complexity of the credit is higher than normal credit for transactions that involved complex deal.
- Responsible for the recommendation on credit proposal within the specific turnaround time to enable decision-makers to formulate a well-informed decision.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of core credit personnel through structured accreditation process.
- Coach and guide core credit personnel to upskill credit skill and underwriting standard.
- Continuous enhancement of credit evaluation processes (eg faster credit processing time, internal turnaround time, report presentation and format, and credit scoring model).
- Review and recommend measures to optimize Maybank’s exposure vis-à-vis borrower’s credit risk profiles and Maybank’s asset quality.
- Goals set on return on equity, profitability, loan growth while safeguarding the Bank’s asset quality mirror that of the business units.
- Maintain consistently high-quality credit evaluation standard.
- Attend to shortcomings identified by internal and external auditors.
- Preferably tertiary education. Post graduate is an added advantage.
- CCP holder or equivalent credit accreditation is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in processing and/or evaluation of Corporate/Commercial loan applications from various types of industries.
- Good analytical skill and able to conduct financial and cash flow analysis.
- Possess good credit skills and risks identification in respect of borrowers, loan structures, sectors and industries.
- Able to provide value added comments and derive to an independent credit evaluation and recommendation.
- Detail conscious, alter and proactive person with initiative and a strong sense of responsibility and commitment to meet tight deadlines
- Able to articulate well with strong writing and communication skills
- Able to work independently and as a team member.
- Good business acumen.
Interested candidate, please send your cover letter and resume with a photograph via this email address provide in the contact detail.
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.