Operational Risk Executive for Maybank (Cambodia) Plc.
|Business Administration, Execute. / Management, Manufacture / Operations|
|Full time job|
|14th November 2019|
|At least 2 years|
Be the force that drives a multinational powerhouse-Maybank. Maybank, the leading bank in Malaysia and the top five in the region, has been established in Cambodia since December 1993 with the opening of its first branch in Phnom Penh. We recognize that the single most important force in our organization is our employees. Thanks to them, Maybank has now grown from domestic leadership to a strong regional presence. As we expand our already vast international network, we rely more than ever on the talent and energy of our employees. As part of our expansion plan, we invite ambitious, open-minded and driven individuals to fill in the following vacancies:
- Operational Risk Executive
- Validate Risk Control Self-Assessment (“RCSA”) - to formulate and improve the implementation and deployment of the Maybank Operational Risk and Control Self-Assessment within MCP.
- Validate Key Risk Indicator (KRI) - to improve and implement of the Maybank Operational Risk Indicator within the MCP.
- Validate Incident Management and Data Collection (IMDC) - to improve the implementation of the Maybank Operational Risk Incidents reporting within MCP.
- Operational Risk Governance - to drive the establishment/ appointment of Operational Risk Officers throughout the MCP.
- Implement ORM Framework, Methodologies and Policies - to implement and maintain a robust Operational Risk Management Framework, Methodologies and Policies that are in compliance with internal regulation and regulatory requirements.
- Conduct operational risk related awareness training.
- Track and monitor the effectiveness of the training plan and its implementation in the branches.
- Business Continuity Management - to assist and supervise in the implementation of BCM program and BCP activation at all Business and Support Units within the MCP.
- Oversee the development of Training and Knowledge Management initiatives.
- Oversee the development of risk-literate personnel with specialized skills.
- Facilitate and conduct periodic formal discussions with the Business to raise risk awareness and ensure alignment between risk and business objectives.
- Facilitate and conduct presentations to internal and external parties.
- Represent Maybank (Cambodia) Plc. industry wide discussion and presentation on Risk Management.
- Full attendance and active participation in all ORM training, workshop and dialogue sessions.
- Implement all ORM related initiatives (including Fraud and Personnel Data Protection Act (PDPA) in the branches.
- Prepare Monthly Credit Reporting as required by Credit Risk Manager.
- Level of Education: Minimum degree / degree equivalent professional qualification.
- Years of Experience: At least 2 years experiences preferably with both operational risk and business operations related background.
- Discipline/Related Field: Risk management, compliance or audit.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- High commitment.
Interested candidate, please send your cover letter and resume with a photograph via this email address provide in the contact detail.
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.