Compliance Executive for Maybank (Cambodia) Plc.
|14th November 2019|
|Minimum 2 years|
Be the force that drives a multinational powerhouse-Maybank. Maybank, the leading bank in Malaysia and the top five in the region, has been established in Cambodia since December 1993 with the opening of its first branch in Phnom Penh. We recognize that the single most important force in our organization is our employees. Thanks to them, Maybank has now grown from domestic leadership to a strong regional presence. As we expand our already vast international network, we rely more than ever on the talent and energy of our employees. As part of our expansion plan, we invite ambitious, open-minded and driven individuals to fill in the following vacancies:
- Compliance Executive
- Perform investigations on transaction monitoring alerts and KYC alerts.
- Assist to prepare periodic financial crime reports and to promptly submit to managements and regulators.
- Assist to ensure that all regulatory and AML/CFT requirements/policies introduced by the Bank are implemented, subject to relevant customization to suit business/operational requirement.
- Assist to supervise the compliance surveillance/ testing/ reviews on periodic basis to ascertain the level of compliance within the Bank through onsite and desktop reviews in regard to AML& CFT, Sanctions and Anti-bribery & Corruption agenda.
- Lead initiatives within the Bank with regard to moral and ethical issues through ongoing communication and training.
- Job Requirement:
- At least Bachelor’s Degree/ Professional Qualification in Law or equivalent.
- As a minimum 2 years' experience in this field.
- Good command of written and spoken of English language.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Good Analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Interested candidate, please send your cover letter and resume with a photograph via this email address provide in the contact detail.
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team