Operation Executive for Maybank (Cambodia) Plc.
|Banking / Finance, Sales / Marketing|
|Full time job|
|14th November 2019|
|At least 3 years|
Be the force that drives a multinational powerhouse-Maybank. Maybank, the leading bank in Malaysia and the top five in the region, has been established in Cambodia since December 1993 with the opening of its first branch in Phnom Penh. We recognize that the single most important force in our organization is our employees. Thanks to them, Maybank has now grown from domestic leadership to a strong regional presence. As we expand our already vast international network, we rely more than ever on the talent and energy of our employees. As part of our expansion plan, we invite ambitious, open-minded and driven individuals to fill in the following vacancies:
- Operation Executive
- Monitor physical cash on hand to meet daily withdrawals by customers and to ensure that by end of the day cash on hand is balanced.
- Check physical cash balance of all tellers against their teller cash register together with the cash vouchers as to ensure that they are properly discharged.
- Supervise the outward and inward local clearing cheque to ensure that they are presented properly.
- Monitor all cleared chequest hat good for payment and to return the unpaid cheques to NBC, if any.
- Monitor all Remittance’s paper test and proceed to Centralized Operation Department for SWIFT purpose.
- Check on validation for Banker’s Cheque.
- Check on validation for outward TTs.
- Ensure all outward TTs are properly tested under Part II by officers before emailing/faxing to Centralized Operation Department.
- Update the details and follow up form Receipt & Payment.
- Cross-sell Maybank products to potential customer.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree/Professional Qualification in Marketing/Finance/Business Administration or equivalent
- Good command of spoken or written of English Language
- Proficiency in other language like Mandarin is an added advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
- At least 3 year experiences in banking sector.
Interested candidate, please send your cover letter and resume with a photograph via this email address provide in the contact detail.
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.