Teller for Maybank (Cambodia) Plc.
|Banking / Finance, Customer Service/Support|
|Full time job|
|14th November 2019|
|At least 1 year|
Be the force that drives a multinational powerhouse-Maybank. Maybank, the leading bank in Malaysia and the top five in the region, has been established in Cambodia since December 1993 with the opening of its first branch in Phnom Penh. We recognize that the single most important force in our organization is our employees. Thanks to them, Maybank has now grown from domestic leadership to a strong regional presence. As we expand our already vast international network, we rely more than ever on the talent and energy of our employees. As part of our expansion plan, we invite ambitious, open-minded and driven individuals to fill in the following vacancies:
- Ensure that high quality counter service is rendered to customers.
- Handle of physical cash on hand to meet daily withdrawal by customers and to ensure that by end of the day cash on hand is balanced.
- Ensure that cash balance during the day is within the approved limit.
- Handle non-cash deposits i.e cheque pay-ins. and ensure that non-cash transactions are balanced with balance inquiry.
- Balance house cheques and outward cheques.
- Clean Collections.
- Inter branch and Interbank placements.
- Process the opening of accounts for Savings, Current and Fixed Deposits upon approval by the relevant officers.
- Record and raise the relevant entries relating to Interbank and Interbank placements.
- Foster good relationship with management, fellow colleagues and customers.
- Other duties and task assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree/ Professional Qualification in Finance/Business Administration or equivalent.
- Good command of spoken and written of English Language.
- Proficiency in other languages like Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- High commitment.
- At least 1 year experience.
Interested candidate, please send your cover letter and resume with a photograph via this email address provide in the contact detail.
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.