Bank Executive Trainee & Teller Trainee for Maybank (Cambodia) Plc.
Hurry!!!This job application will be closed on 14th November 2019. Apply Now
|Banking / Finance, Customer Service/Support, Educate/Train/Teaching|
|Full time job|
|14th November 2019|
Be the force that drives a multinational powerhouse-Maybank. Maybank, the leading bank in Malaysia and the top five in the region, has been established in Cambodia since December 1993 with the opening of its first branch in Phnom Penh. We recognize that the single most important force in our organization is our employees. Thanks to them, Maybank has now grown from domestic leadership to a strong regional presence. As we expand our already vast international network, we rely more than ever on the talent and energy of our employees. As part of our expansion plan, we invite ambitious, open-minded and driven individuals to fill in the following vacancies:
- Bank Executive Trainee & Teller Trainee
Cooperate Affairs & Communication Trainee (CAC)
- Executive end-to-end creative production of all online and offline marketing activities, graphic design, photography, videography, etc.
- Manage the marketing collateral and stock-keeping
- Assist in rolling out marketing activities and CSR programs
- Take a role in event organizing and management
- Support the collection and recovery the performing routine administration and finance tasks in CAC including legal documentation
- Maintain accurate and organized collective files and calendared items
- Be well-planning for and ready involving all the marketing activities and events
- Ensure that high quality counter service is rendered to customers.
- Handling of physical cash on hand to meet daily withdrawal by customers and to ensure that by end of the day cash on hand is balanced.
- Balance house cheques and outward cheques.
- Other duties and task assigned from time to time.
- 3rd or 4th year at university or recently graduate university.
- Strong commitment and highly responsible.
- Attention in quality and detail.
- Have a good command in English.
- Knowledge in Ms. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Email.
- Be able to work independently and team.
- Experience in design, photography, or videography is a plus (CAC Trainee)
Interested candidate, please send your cover letter and resume with a photograph via this email address provide in the contact detail.
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.