IT Manager for Phillip Bank Plc
|Computer - General, Computer - Networking, Computer - Programming|
|Full time job|
|22nd November 2019|
Phillip Bank Plc. is a member of Phillip Capital based in Singapore, and established since 1975. Phillip Capital is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 17 countries including Australia, Cambodia, China, France, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, UK, UAE, USA and Vietnam. The total asset under management of USD35 Billion and shareholder’s fund is in excess of USD1.5Billion as of 2018.
Phillip Bank Plc commenced business in Cambodia since 2009 (formerly under Hwang DBS Commercial Bank Plc). We currently have 6 branches in Phnom Penh and are planning to expand our presence throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia.
We aim to build convenient, integrated, innovative, and trusted financial solutions by leveraging technology platforms and engaging our staff, business partners, and customers to sustainably improve the economic well-being of families in rural and urban communities.
- Analyzing new requirements, designing and implementing technical solutions
- Executing code reviews
- Coaching and mentoring colleagues on the development team
- Researching and testing new solutions, including authoring sample code, to solve a customer’s technical obstacles
- Interacting with managers and developers.
- 3-5 years of overall software development experience and Android (Java) and iOS(Objective-C and Swift) native application development and customization.
- Experienced with hybrid mobile app development will be a plus.
- Experienced with responsive web development will be a plus.
- Experience on agile development teams
- Experience in leading technical teams
- Experience with Relational databases
- Experience with Git or other similar version control systems
- Ability to set up continuous integration, static analysis tools and code coverage tools
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to lead and work with a team of size 4-5 members
- Map the development lifecycle, outline sprint & overall roadmap and schedule, and set / review the overall quality of deliverables.
- Should be passionate about coding and able to mentor the junior team members.
- Experience in handling or managing customer interactions and deliverables.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, problem solving, and facilitation skills.
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct a full resume, stating the position applied for and expected salaries to the HR department at e-mail provided in the contact detail.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The application and documents will not be returned.
This JD is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties of responsibilities required. Roles and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
|Phillip Bank Plc|
|016 222 413 (Mobile)|
|#27DEF, Monivong Boulevard, Sangkat Srah Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh|