Mobile Application Developer - React Native for Phillip Bank Plc
Hurry!!!This job application will be closed on 22nd November 2019. Apply Now
|Computer - General, Computer - Programming|
|Full time job|
|22nd November 2019|
|At least 1 year|
Phillip Bank Plc. is a member of Phillip Capital based in Singapore, and established since 1975. Phillip Capital is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 17 countries including Australia, Cambodia, China, France, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, UK, UAE, USA and Vietnam. The total asset under management of USD35 Billion and shareholder’s fund is in excess of USD1.5Billion as of 2018.
Phillip Bank Plc commenced business in Cambodia since 2009 (formerly under Hwang DBS Commercial Bank Plc). We currently have 6 branches in Phnom Penh and are planning to expand our presence throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia.
We aim to build convenient, integrated, innovative, and trusted financial solutions by leveraging technology platforms and engaging our staff, business partners, and customers to sustainably improve the economic well-being of families in rural and urban communities.
- Develop and distribute mobile apps with React Native based on designs and wireframes (include dealing with intricacies of code signing, platform rules and guidelines)
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Practice writing clean and maintainable codes according to best practices
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required application
- Provide support as required to ensure the availability and performance of developed applications for both external and internal users
- Must be able to perform duties with moderate to lower supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent in related field
- Minimum 1 year experience working with React Native
- Proficient with React Native for Android and iOS platforms
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience designing and developing mobile applications in a complex operating environment
- Know how the web works under the hood (TCP, HTTP, DNS, IP, caches, etc)
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Understanding of the React lifecycle
- Familiar with releasing apps to the App Store and Google Play
- Experience with Git
- Quick learner, and effective communication
- Experience working with a development team
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct a full resume, stating the position applied for and expected salaries to the HR department at e-mail provided in the contact detail.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The application and documents will not be returned.
This JD is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties of responsibilities required. Roles and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
|Phillip Bank Plc|
|016 222 413 (Mobile)|
|#27DEF, Monivong Boulevard, Sangkat Srah Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh|