IT Officer, Infra. Support and Services for Phillip Bank Plc
|Computer - General, Computer - Networking|
|Full time job|
|22nd November 2019|
|Minimum 1 year|
Phillip Bank Plc. is a member of Phillip Capital based in Singapore, and established since 1975. Phillip Capital is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 17 countries including Australia, Cambodia, China, France, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, UK, UAE, USA and Vietnam. The total asset under management of USD35 Billion and shareholder’s fund is in excess of USD1.5Billion as of 2018.
Phillip Bank Plc commenced business in Cambodia since 2009 (formerly under Hwang DBS Commercial Bank Plc). We currently have 6 branches in Phnom Penh and are planning to expand our presence throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia.
We aim to build convenient, integrated, innovative, and trusted financial solutions by leveraging technology platforms and engaging our staff, business partners, and customers to sustainably improve the economic well-being of families in rural and urban communities.
- Provide user support including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Install and configure computer hardware, operating systems, and applications.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems and diagnose and solve hardware/software faults.
- Work with staff or vendor through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Prioritize, manage, and track open cases at all relevant branches.
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support.
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources.
- Support the roll-out of new applications.
- Ensure software patches and antivirus definitions for all are updated regularly.
- Test and evaluate new technology.
- Resolve issues and prepare status reviews and weekly report to immediate supervisor.
- Assist in IT network and infrastructure projects and responsible for any tasks assigned.
- Assist in evaluate and develop necessary process to ensure the systems incorporate the approved information security measure.
- Establish a good working relationship with users and other professionals.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of current infrastructure and future trends.
- All other matters ancillary to the above and to perform any other related duties that management may require from time to time.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum of one-year experience in a technical support environment
- Knowledge of Networking and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Linux server platforms
- Strong customer focus; service-oriented attitude
- Have experienced with MFI or Bank would be advantage.
- Good command of Khmer and English.
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct a full resume, stating the position applied for and expected salaries to the HR department at e-mail provided in the contact detail.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The application and documents will not be returned.
This JD is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties of responsibilities required. Roles and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.
|Phillip Bank Plc|
|016 222 413 (Mobile)|
|#27DEF, Monivong Boulevard, Sangkat Srah Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh|