Senior Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer (Monitoring) for World Vision Cambodia
|15th November 2019|
$970 - $1,212
|Minimum 3 years|
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) Cambodian candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : NO-FY20-F005
Position : Senior Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer (Monitoring)
Location : National Office
Salary : 970 USD- 1,212 USD Competitive and negotiable dependent on your experience and qualifications
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To provide leadership to a team of Programme Information Management Officers (based at provincial office) to support AP staff in ensuring WVI-Cs programmes and projects establish robust baselines, undertake monitoring to a high standard in-line with LEAP principles, WVI-C’s national strategy that meets or exceeds M&E standards. In addition the Senior M&E Officer will fulfill an evidence meta-analysis function to ensure themes and trends from assessment, monitoring and evaluation from across the full national portfolio are identified and shared with senior leadership and other key stakeholders to inform decision making.
- Coordinate and closely supervise WVI-C’s Programme Information Management Officers to facilitate AP staff to generate reliable and functionally useful performance data and produce quality LEAP products that are aligned to WV standards and WVI-C strategy.
- Lead and advise on the implementation of LEAP guidelines for all WVI-C stakeholders.
- Provide capacity building and lead the development of associated training resources / curricular for WVI-C technical and operations stakeholders.
- Perform a meta-analysis function producing regular, concise and evidence-based summary reports for the attention of local and WVI-C senior leadership as appropriate.
- Coordinate the quality assurance / M&E team review of programme semi-annual and annual programme management reports.
As part of the World Vision International-Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organization.
- Degree or significant training in monitoring & evaluation, or programme/project planning
- Understanding of M&E principle
- Strong presentation, facilitation and coordination skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and detail orientation
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in English (reading and writing)
- Good in Computer skill (MS words, Excel and Access)
- Basic knowledge of various sectors relating to WVI-C’s development works
- Knowledge of data analytical software (e.g. EpiInfo, SPSS)
- At least 3 years’ experience in programme/project planning and/or design, monitoring, and evaluation
- Demonstrated competency in implementing baseline/monitoring/evaluation, including:
- designing monitoring/evaluation methodology, data collection and analysis tools,
- managing data collection in the field
- analysing data
- recommendations development and report writing
- At least 1 years experience in managing team
- At least 1 year total experience in delivering training
- Knowledge in Programme Information Management System is preferred
- Please copy JOB ID: NO-FY20-F005 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email or contact us at phone number provided in the contact detail.
- Please follow this link for WV Application Form.
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 15th November 2019 at 17:00
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|National Office, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|