Project Finance and Admin Assistant for Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS)
|Accounting, Banking / Finance, Business Administration|
|Full time job|
(Regular travel across project sites)
|28th November 2019|
$350 - $450
|Minimum 2 years|
Position : Project Finance and Admin Assistant
Project Name : Prek Toal (TLS), Northern Tonle Sap Protected Landscape (NTSPL) and Ang Trapeang Thmor
Duty Station : Stoung, Kampong Thom Province with regular travel across project sites
Report to : Tonle Sap Landscape Technical Advisor and Project Manager
Post supervision: The Project Finance and Admin Assistant will be under direct supervision of the Admin and Finance Manager (based in Phnom Penh).
Technical Coordination: The Project Finance and Admin Assistant will receive day to day direction from the Tonle Sap Landscape Technical Advisor.
Overall responsibilities and specific duties of the Project Finance and Admin Assistant include:
Administrations and Logistics:
- Monitor, maintain and update all staffs list for Project Manager and Phnom Penh Office HR and Admin Manager.
- Assist Project Managers for preparing project staffs contract in Khmer and work closely with WCS Phnom Penh HR and Admin Department.
- Prepare new staff recruited profile send to WCS Head office for covering insurance of those hired.
- Coordinating insurance arrangement with WCS Head office HR and Admin Department for staff who are inpatients in hospital and complete insurance claim forms to FORTE.
- Prepare local, International Staffs list and updated Visa for provincial authority.
- Day to day monitoring to ensure well flow of internal communication and information sharing (Telephone, radio).
- Supervise Office Security, maintenance and cleaning.
- Monitor monthly office expense bill (office rental, electricity and water, etc.)
- Other correspondence:
- Coordination of all correspondence and official documents to/from government agencies and other organizations.
- Record all correspondence In-Out and inform the subject of the letter to project managers or whom in charged and related.
- Support and monitor the Admin and Logistics assistant for managing and updating the project’s assets using the inventory software including (equipment, material, furniture and vehicles) and generate equipment reports for donor audits.
- Keep and maintain records In & Out for daily use of equipment using inventory software.
- Record new purchases and Update Fields and Office Equipment Assets in the inventory software.
- Arrange procurement with regards to project materials/equipment.
- Process purchase orders for relevant services, materials and equipment as requested by project.
- Vehicles and Motorcycles:
- Arrange the use of project vehicles and motorcycles, Gasoline and fuel consumption.
- Check and record of vehicle log-book, vehicle movements, maintenance and completing monthly vehicle expenditure report.
- Produce annual expense report of vehicles and motorcycle for WCS.
- Site Logistics
- Monitor to ensure smooth operations of the site, including food, accommodation, building and maintenance, vehicles, utilities, and all other aspects of site operations.
- To ensure the implementation of the Standard Operating Procedures for the Site, and also the WCS Policy.
- Coordinate on travel and accommodation for donors, study visit in the project and eco-tourism sites.
- Arrange for the meetings/workshops with Government Department and Agencies donors and other partner organizations.
- Combine workshop, meeting and training report from project staffs and submit to Technical Advisors and Managers.
- Assist Finance and Administrative Manager to identify problems and solutions during monitoring financial situation of projects.
Accounting & Finance:
- Review and certify all requests for payments
- Ensure WCS financial policy, guideline, procedure are perfectly implemented
- Ensure different sources of funds are properly implemented and recorded
- Responsible for advance and clear advance requests
- Responsible for bank reconciliation
- Reconcile fund on a monthly basis
- Coordinate with all project teams to collate project reports including training inventory.
- Make sure and manage landscape finance and administration tasks work smoothly
- Monthly advance request planning/additional planning to PP
- Support and arrange purchase requests to PP (PP-direct payment)
- Prepare payroll request for WCS TLS, NTSPL and ATT staffs.
- Prepare monthly financial report and submit to PP
- Responsible TLS, NTSPL and ATT budgeting management
- Control TLS, NTSPL and ATT staff advance
- Fill out monthly SAP-JE templates
- Coaching to staff where necessary
- Perform other task as assign by WCS management unit.
- Degree in finance or accounting or administration
- At least two years relevant employment experience with NGOs
- Experience with financial management, accounting and administration operation
- Excellent communication skills via written, spoken and graphical means
- Strong English speaking and writing skills
- Experience using applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience using accounting application is a plus
- Experience working with community development is desirable
As well any and all other work assignments, duties, and/or functions as WCS or its management may designate or instruct in the course of its operation, which may include assignments, duties, and/or functions that vary from the above.
WCS provides competitive salary and benefits packages based on educational background and work experiences. Interested candidates are invited to send by email a cover letter together with CV by combining into single PDF file (with expected salary) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for application is 28th November 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- The applicant shall clearly state the position for which s/he wishes to apply in the application.
About WCS contact address:
House No. 21 Street 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 217 205
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS's goal is to conserve the world's largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world's biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.
|Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS)|
|023 217 205|
|House No. 21 Street 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh|