Finance Officer for World Vision Cambodia
|29th November 2019|
$749 - $937
|Minimum 3 years|
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) qualified local candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : NO-FY20-F007
Position : Finance Officer
Location : National Office
Salary : 749-937 USD
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
This position is to be responsible for overall coordination of the Operation accounting and financial reporting functions to ensure compliance with Field Financial Manual (FFM), Stewardship Manual (STW) and other organizational policies issued from time to time and to promote good stewardship of funds and resources.
This position is responsible to provide financial and management advice & services to the Operations Manager and Project Managers in ensuring efficient functioning of internal controls and procedures, cash management, security of assets and funds financial accounting, reporting and budget preparation.
In addition, this position is also responsible to provide technical supervision, guidance and leadership to staff directly under his supervision. It shall work in close coordination with National Office Finance Department for organizational directives, budget information, reporting and training support.
- Ensure all financial management as per budget approved. 30%
- Ensure security and sufficiency of cash flow for operations to function efficiently
- Ensure accurate data management of all financial transactions in the system.
- Manage a group of finance staff that operates with high integrity and efficiency to GC standards.
- Ensure timely submission of monthly report to managers/donors as required by GC guidelines
- Ensure timely submission of annual budget that met GC REQUIREMENTS
As part of the World Vision Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organization. We recommend applying for the certificate upon application submission.
- University degree in Accounting or Finance related field.
- Knowledge of Ms. Excel, Ms Word and computerized accounting systems i.e., Sunsystem.
- Sound technical knowledge in accounting, systems, policies and procedure.
- Ability to communicate in English language both verbally and in writing to a satisfactory level
- At least 3 years experiences in Accounting or Auditing with one year supervisory role.
- Please copy JOB ID: NO-FY20-F007 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email or contact us at phone number provided in the contact detail.
- Please follow this link for WV Application Form.
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 29th November 2019 at 17:00
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052|
|National Office, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|