Human Resources Senior Business Partner – Projects (Grants/PNS) for World Vision Cambodia
|Business Administration, HR, Law|
|Full time job|
|25th November 2019|
|$970 - $1,212|
|At least 2 years|
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) Cambodian candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : NO-FY20-F006
Position : Human Resources Senior Business Partner – Projects (Grants/PNS)
Location : National Office
Salary : 970 USD -1,212 USD Competitive and negotiable dependent on your experience and qualifications
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
This Human Resources Senior Business Partner role will provide strategic partnering, consultancy and guidance to the specific customer group of WVI-Cambodia projects (Grants and PNS) and the leaders, managers, and employees who work with these projects. This role will become the human resources expert in donor and project requirements and serve the end-to-end process, from project design, to supporting the development of grant staff, to project transition.
The role will operate similar to other Sr. Business Partner roles, in terms of:
- Providing strategic thought partnering to the customer group in areas like performance management, employee relations, human resources policies and procedures, compensation, benefits, recruitment and training, and
- Providing HR administrative and implementation support for topics such as recruitment and ensuring files are maintained.
- Act as thought partner with managers, in all stages of grant and project work, to improve people-related priorities, including involvement in project design
- Provide guidance, clarity and direction to staff and managers on policy interpretation, processes and payroll/benefits, including grant and project transition
- Facilitates recruitment process for grants and projects, including early advertising and shorter timeframes
- Coordinate Administrative HR responsibilities for staff in grants and projects, including contract administration, employee data maintenance and benefits administration
As part of the World Vision International-Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organization.
- University degree (Preferred to be in field such as Business Admin, Legal, HR Management)
- Excellent interpersonal and relational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to organise work priorities, manage competing priorities and deliver on commitments
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff, orally and in writing
- Broad HR knowledge combined with critical thinking skills to relate HR areas with broader WV and humanitarian context
- Proficient in coaching, mediating, influencing, facilitating, presenting, training, analysis and problem solving
- Computer skills, especially with Word, Excel, Powerpoint as well as internet navigation and electronic records management
- Knowledge of World Vision and humanitarian industry
- At least 2+ years’ experience in Human Resources field
- 2+ years’ experience in management experience
- Professional Certificate in Human Resources
- Please copy JOB ID: NO-FY20-F006 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email or contact us at phone number provided in the contact detail.
- Please follow this link for WV Application Form.
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 25th November 2019 at 17:00
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052|
|National Office, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|