Project Coordinator for Micro Franchised Agriculture Service Expanded Phase 2 (PC for MASE2) for World Vision Cambodia
|29th November 2019|
|$585 - $732|
|At least 1 year|
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) Cambodian candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : TKO-FY20-F002
Position : Project Coordinator for MASE2
N# Recruitment : 01 Position
Location : Somrong District, Takeo province
Salary : 585USD - 732USD Competitive and negotiable dependent on your experience and qualifications
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
This position will develop annual plan, budget, and procurement plan that needed for implementation at the assigned target district and lead the implementation of MASE2’s activities with all relevant key stakeholders that helped to increase the incomes and profits of target poor farmers, at Kandal and Takeo provinces.
- Conduct home visit, coaching and mentoring to individual farmer and Farmer Producer Groups (FPGs);
- Coordinate with private business partners to provide training and technical support directly to farmers and other partners for improving production quantity and quality;
- Play role as a connector and supporter between farmers, producer groups, ACs, and private business partner for mutual benefits and promoting long term partnership among those key players towards sustainability;
- Join with Technical Specialists to conduct assessments, surveys or small researches for improving vegetable productivities and market linkages, and/or capacity building/development to farmers/partners;
- Link suppliers with buyers through Business Dialogue/Business Forum, field day, exhibition and other activities at district level for improving high opportunity of buying product from farmers;
- Network and liaison with local and sub national Government, NGOs and Business Groups;
- Monitor the progresses by tracking achievement to against planned and report to senior project manager in monthly basis, also participate in the project baseline survey and evaluation process;
- Provides monthly reports to AP manager and SPM for MASE2.
As part of the World Vision International-Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organization.
- Bachelor of Economic Agriculture Development/ Business Management or related field;
- At least At least 01 year experience in economic development, business facilitation; and value chain knowledge;
- Experience in marketing or Market analysis Familiarity with the principles and the practice of the Market development;
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Ms. Words, Excel and Access) and Email;
- Good analytical/problem solving skills and details orientation;
- Market facilitation and skills in small-and-medium business;
- Familiarity with the Royal Government of Cambodia’s policies and programs aimed at improving economic of Agriculture Cooperative.
- Please copy JOB ID: TKO-FY20-F002 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email or contact us at phone number provided in the contact detail.
- Please follow this link for WV Application Form.
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 29th November 2019 at 17:00
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052|
|Somrong District, Takeo province|