Finance Assistant for Zone for World Vision Cambodia
|Accounting, Banking / Finance, Business Administration|
|Full time job|
|22nd November 2019|
|$468 - $585|
|At least 2 years|
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for One (01) qualified Cambodian candidates to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : TKO-FY20-F003
Position : Finance Assistant for Zone
Location : Takeo province, frequently travel to Kandal, Kampong Speu & Kampong Chnang
Salary : 468 USD – 585 USD
I. PURPOSE OF POSITION:
- Financial coordination and support for Zonal staff including primary over sight for zonal office budget.
- Support to Finance officer for Area Program or project on financial management and help the alignment and enhancing of World Vision International-Cambodia financial requirements
- Accountable for efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance to the financial standards of the zone office.
- Provide financial support and guidance on financial and accounting transaction for the Area Prgram/ Project.
- Provide support for the cash and banking functions on daily basis to Area Program/Project/Zone.
- Accountable for finance data record and system for the whole zone (eg: Sun System, Concur).
- Generate accurate monthly financial report with timely submission.
- Ensure financial risk management and control systems are established and used effectively to avoid significant financial risk for both, World Vision International-Cambodia projects and partners.
- Bachelor of Business Administration/ Finance/Accounting, and CAT, Learning ACCA is preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in core accounting and finance especially with budget, financial system, grant requirements, and NGO setup, development organization, charity, school
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS-Excel, MS-Word and MS-Power Point), accounting system i.e. Sun System 6, GEMs (Concur), and other financial packages.
- Ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing
- Technical knowledge in accounting, systems, policies, procedure, financial budgeting, local tax (VAT, Withholding Tax) and donor requirements (Grant).
- Planning, Organizing, Analytical, Team Player, Communication and Customer Service Skill.
- Please copy JOB ID: TKO-FY20-F003 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email or contact us at phone number provided in the contact detail.
- Please follow this link for WV Application Form.
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 22th November 2019 at 17:00
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052|
|Takeo province, frequently travel to Kandal, Kampong Speu & Kampong Chnang|