Assistant for Income Generation and Partnering for Good Neighbors Cambodia
|Assistant, Banking / Finance, Community Development, Rural development|
|Full time job|
|30th November 2019|
|Minimum 1 year|
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 36 countries in the world. GNC is implementing long-term development program focusing on sponsorship, child protection, education, health, WASH, income generation & partnership building and advocacy in 7 Community Development Programs in 4 provinces and 1 city of Cambodia; and we are expanding more programs to other provinces to meet our rapid growth. GNC is now working with key sustainability partners and relevant department of government and NGOs to promote positive impact to vulnerable people, especially children.
We are inviting motivated and qualified candidates to join our dynamic team for the following position:
- Assistant for Income Generation and Partnering, 01 មុខដំណែង សម្រាប់គម្រោងស្រុកឯកភ្នំ ខេត្តបាត់ដំបង, (តំបន់លិចទឹក លើបឹងទន្លេសាប)
- Build good relationships and communicate GNC’s identity to all appropriate stakeholders to know GNC clearly.
- Support Community Development Facilitator for Income Generation staff and main activities based on PoA.
- Work with Community Development Committees (CDC) to running revolving fund with Agriculture Cooperative and Income Generation groups.
- Assist CDF_IGP for reporting, monitor and follow up the Revolving Fund and Community Saving and Credit Group (CSCG).
- Assist CDF_IGP for data collection and Management Information System (MIS) data input.
- Assist CDF_IGP for any development initiative.
- Participate in preparation and writing Plan of Action(PoA)
- Participate in mutual evaluation of member’s working performance.
- Office in charge to submit reports and monitoring system (e.g. IIGG Management System) in quality and timely manner to CDF for IG and partnering).
- Assist CDF for IG and Partnering in monitoring and evaluation to collect information to see CDP’s impacts.
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor/line manager.
- Associated or bachelor degree in community and rural development or Banking and Finance or relevant field.
- Minimum 1 year of appropriate professional experience in community development.
- Good development facilitation including empowerment, community mobilization, initiative and transformational development.
- Good interpersonal, communication and networking skills.
- Honest and trustworthy, hardworking and willing to learn
- Willing to work with the vulnerable and children.
- Competent in written English communication, computer literate (Ms. word, excel, PPT)
- Willing travel and work in the community
Beside basic salary, the successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and other benefits such as 13th month salary, seniority fund, health, life and accident insurance for 24 hour and phone card allowance.
All interested candidates are required to send their Cover Letter and CV including salary expectation with 3 references to Mr. Suon Mean, Administration & Human Resource Department Manager, via email (email@example.com). Do not attach any certificates. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. All applicants are highly encouraged to visit GNC’s website and official Facebook page to discover more of our activities and get updated with new opportunity.
The deadline for application is 30th November, 2019.
Candidates will be expected to comply with Good Neighbors Cambodia's child protection policy.
GNC Head Office:
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Good Neighbors Cambodia|
|023 880 557|
|#71A, Street 608, Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 37 countries in the world. GNC is implementing long-term development program focusing on sponsorship, child protection, education, health, WASH, income generation & partnership building and advocacy in 9 Community Development Programs in 5 provinces of Cambodia; and we are expanding more programs to other provinces to meet our rapid growth. GNC is now working with key sustainability partners and relevant department of government and NGOs to promote positive impact to vulnerable people, especially children.