Junior Advisor for KCP (Cambodia) Ltd
|22nd December 2019|
|0 to 3 years|
- Providing legal support on a broad range of commercial matters, specifically mergers and acquisitions, property/land purchase, company and land due diligence, company registration, business licensing, banking and finance, real estate development, employment and immigration and other commercial transactions.
- Competent to review, draft, amend and proof-read contracts, agreements and other legal documents
- Comfortable to interact and advise clients and manage client relationships.
- Carrying out research on Cambodian legal issues, writing legal opinions, providing advice and analytical responses to clients’ legal issues
- Able to work under pressure, complete work on time and meet client deadlines
- Assisting in preparing and delivering presentations for seminars, conferences, and the management.
- Researching & writing articles. and participating in a wide range of other marketing and business development activities
- Performing assigned administrative matters, including billing and collection of fee for consulting work performed.
- Other responsibilities as determined by firm management from time to time.
- Law degree, with a focus on corporate/commercial work, licensing and commercial fields.
- 0 to 3 years of experiences in legal or business consultancy in Cambodia.
- Experiences in banking industry or real estate would be an advantage.
- Fluent in English and excellent English writing skills.
- Fluent in another language would be an advantage.
- Excellent analytical, drafting, communication, and research skills.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and strong commitment to client service.
- Willingness to travel within and outside Cambodia as works require.
Interested candidates can send CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
Contact Person : Ms. Mao Sokim
Phone : 096 66 81 470
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : Unit 903, Exchange Square, 9th Floor, No. 19&20, Street 106, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|KCP (Cambodia) Ltd|
|096 66 81 470|
|Unit 903, Exchange Square, 9th Floor, No. 19&20, Street 106, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh| Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
Private Limited Company, Phnom Penh office of Kelvin Chia Partnership which is a regional law firm headquartered in Singapore.