Sponsorship System Assistant for Good Neighbors Cambodia
|Assistant, Business Administration, Information Technology, Social Work|
|Full time job|
|18th December 2019|
|Minimum 1 year|
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 36 countries in the world. GNC is implementing long-term development program focusing on sponsorship, child protection, education, health, WASH, income generation & partnership building and advocacy in 7 Community Development Programs in 4 provinces and 1 city of Cambodia; and we are expanding more programs to other provinces to meet our rapid growth. GNC is now working with key sustainability partners and relevant department of government and NGOs to promote positive impact to vulnerable people, especially children.
We are inviting motivated and qualified candidates to join our dynamic team for the following position:
- Sponsorship System Assistant, 01 មុខដំណែង សម្រាប់គម្រោងអភិវឌ្ឍន៏សហគមន៏ស្រុកកោះញែក ខេត្តមណ្ឌលគីរី
- Ensure the document transportation of Head Office (HO) and CDP such as GM/GL, Sponsorship Introduction Card, and original hard copy of Annual Child Letter (ACL) run smooth and manageable to avoid losing or miscommunication.
- Ensure all shipping documents of GM/GL, ACL and Sponsorship Introduction Card are safe receiving and sending with confirming of evidence base.
- Follow up the GM/GL implementing at CDP level and submit to HO.
- Ensure GM/GL for the project by working with SSFs and project staffs to deliver gift item to sponsored children and send back the child reply letter and gift money package to HO in time required.
- Sponsorship Service Coordination
- Coordinate to response the queries from IHQ or sponsorship membership service team.
- Coordinate with SSFs to gather accurate information and produce queries responding report and submit to HO.
- Collaborate with SSFs to access number of ACL form printing to ensure one voice using with service quality and stewardship.
- Ensure the GM/GL target list within the CMS online to check, monitor and download file system and officially send to all SSFs for updating and operating accordingly.
- Ensure all mails from sponsors and/or IHQ to children in a timely and efficient manner.
- Coordinate with filed staff process correspondences; translate sponsor and child reply letters in turnaround time.
- Coordinate to process the 2 special mailings of APR and ACL with time required.
- Produce report of NCI, GM/GL, ACL, APR and Drop Out to submit to CDP Manager
- Bachelor degree majoring in management or social work or information technology
- At least 1 years-experiences in the related field
- Ability to gather and analyses statistical data and generate reports
- Good level of English and computer skill (Microsoft Offices)
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Honest and trustworthy, hard-working and willing to learn
Beside basic salary, the successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and other benefits such as 13th month salary, seniority fund, accommodation, health, life and accident insurance for 24 hour and phone card allowance.
All interested candidates are required to send their Cover Letter and CV including salary expectation with 3 references, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Do not attach any certificates. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. All applicants are highly encouraged to visit GNC’s website and official Facebook page to discover more of our activities and get updated with new opportunity.
The deadline for application is 18th December, 2019.
Candidates will be expected to comply with Good Neighbors Cambodia's child protection policy.
GNC Head Office:
#71A, Street 608, Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tel: (855) 23 880 557 / E-mail: email@example.com
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 37 countries in the world. GNC is implementing long-term development program focusing on sponsorship, child protection, education, health, WASH, income generation & partnership building and advocacy in 9 Community Development Programs in 5 provinces of Cambodia; and we are expanding more programs to other provinces to meet our rapid growth. GNC is now working with key sustainability partners and relevant department of government and NGOs to promote positive impact to vulnerable people, especially children.
|Good Neighbors Cambodia|
|023 880 557|